Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When will credits be back available to purchase through PayPal?

Do I remove my supporter rank? can we get a little bonus added to our accounts or something, I been waitinnnnn

the problem is with discord seller when we send them money manually on paypal , paypal charges me $4.99 Fee , other day buying a $5 RM ended up costing me $16 CAD. instead of the usual $8....... not to be a peasant or anything but really cant keep affording this kind of gouging by paypal and some of the discord sellers charging a 50% mark up , one of the seller not to gonna say names is charging 1.5 Pound for one USD lol

this is just a piss poor effort from runemate honestly. ive got less then a week of patience left before im just gone elsewhere and so are my mates. basically been buying credits from velos which are supposed to be a verified seller for them. ive been over charged 20% of the actual cost and then paypal fees ontop. this just really shows that they truely dont give a shit about us the customers.

this is just a piss poor effort from runemate honestly. ive got less then a week of patience left before im just gone elsewhere and so are my mates. basically been buying credits from velos which are supposed to be a verified seller for them. ive been over charged 20% of the actual cost and then paypal fees ontop. this just really shows that they truely dont give a shit about us the customers.

Especially a client this big with no compensation, or effort for other payment options.

TheOkayGatsby
Especially a client this big with no compensation, or effort for other payment options.
Except there was a huge effort by staff/authors who were selling credits 1:1. Some of them saying they spent a whole day fulfilling orders until they ran out of credits.

I don't understand why you just don't add crypto, it's world wide and the fees are nothing, also you don't need to declare shit. lol.. it's a simple change.

I don't understand why you just don't add crypto, it's world wide and the fees are nothing, also you don't need to declare shit. lol.. it's a simple change.
Why dafuq did a mod remove my reply to this msg? Was it because of the link to the dude selling mullvad vpn vouchers over LN?

Also, implement LN pls.

Credits look to be working again, just bought $10 worth and they appear to have been added to my account.

RuneMate Staff
When will credits be back available, been days now. Cba with discord sellers

can i switch from pp

this is bullshit honestly. been a paying member supporter for a long time, paid hundred to this service, this is dog shit,

Has anyone looked into setting up a Stripe account for transactions? I have a little experience with it as a business owner.

its saying its invalid

i got in, it was becuse it was trying to open in the browser, i had to open the discord program first lol

So is everyone just getting ready to exit scam?

Its crazy there hasn't been added another way to purchase credits yet

Yea something sus is going on. Im prepping for the exit scam and all information getting leaked

Surely there’s a different method that’s quicker than waiting for PayPal to pull their finger out that doesn’t include using discord sellers and paying over the odds

Soon i hope

Someone send me a Dollar x

Have you checked into Stripe? I'm sure the integration into the forums would be a little bit of work, but in the long run, this would provide another method for people to give you guys some money.

anyone have credit to sell?

Do I remove my supporter rank? can we get a little bonus added to our accounts or something, I been waitinnnnn

the problem is with discord seller when we send them money manually on paypal , paypal charges me $4.99 Fee , other day buying a $5 RM ended up costing me $16 CAD. instead of the usual $8....... not to be a peasant or anything but really cant keep affording this kind of gouging by paypal and some of the discord sellers charging a 50% mark up , one of the seller not to gonna say names is charging 1.5 Pound for one USD lol

Except there was a huge effort by staff/authors who were selling credits 1:1. Some of them saying they spent a whole day fulfilling orders until they ran out of credits.

View attachment 12966
y'all got any credits??

Why dafuq did a mod remove my reply to this msg? Was it because of the link to the dude selling mullvad vpn vouchers over LN?

Also, implement LN pls.

We are pleased to announce that PayPal payments are now working again, so you can now purchase RuneMate Credits and Supporter/Sponsor packages via PayPal.

Upgrade your account: Upgrade | RuneMate

Purchase credits: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages