Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS when do bans usually go out?

cmb

title says it all, account has been alive for about 3 weeks now, and im curious when bans go out typically.. iirc i thought it can be anywhere from immediately to like a few days after right?

ive been playin this account super safe, and wanna see how far i can bot it.

Screenshot - 43fa0b755ce9f11c450905b05e16492b - Gyazo small proggy

i wanna see if i can bot this one close to my main total

RuneMate Staff
i thought it can be anywhere from immediately to like a few days after right?

Correct.

There are no set times on when Jagex ban people, or wait to ban people.

Yes it makes sense that there may be more bans during office hours, simply because Jagex employees are in the office actively processing account bans, investigations etc. but this does not mean you are guaranteed to be banned during this or any other time.

It is truly up to Jagex themselves if and when they ban your account.

Likewise you could be banned within 1 hour of botting, or days after botting.

Using other bots id get banned literally the next day, one day after creation. that's botting through tutorial then combat training or even skilling.

cmb

yeah so the noob account i am currently using to suicide, is 900 total, 95 fletch(15 hours a day) 69 hunter and some other stats

only has gotten a 2 day ban, (ive botted everything including quests straight off tut island) and the 2 day ban was either from an hour of mlm or fally agility....but its been alive just over a month now botting everyday

ive gotten confident enough to bot on my 2180 total main... have gotten 90-95 wc botting in 5-6 hours increments and now working on 90 mining via mining guild

yeah so the noob account i am currently using to suicide, is 900 total, 95 fletch(15 hours a day) 69 hunter and some other stats

only has gotten a 2 day ban, (ive botted everything including quests straight off tut island) and the 2 day ban was either from an hour of mlm or fally agility....but its been alive just over a month now botting everyday

ive gotten confident enough to bot on my 2180 total main... have gotten 90-95 wc botting in 5-6 hours increments and now working on 90 mining via mining guild

i haven't gotten the courage to bot my main but this is the best bot if tried to use in at least a year.