Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS What kind of script would you pay for? I can't get any ideas. Requested here are all for free imo

a good mining script what can powermine/bank every where in runescape would be sick, an rune miner where it could go to the wildy and mine rune and then hope worlds.

I've been called a god before.
a good mining script what can powermine/bank every where in runescape would be sick, an rune miner where it could go to the wildy and mine rune and then hope worlds.
I will consider this one AIO miner. I have to think how it would get the closest bank.

OS ideas or RS3?
Whoops didn't see.

1. Combination RC crafter. Combo runes are kind of expensive pretty easy to make. Needs Lunar Diplomacy and Magic Imbue. Only con being it's hard to sell and RC can be a hotspot, but you aren't botting at Nats at least.
2. Skeletal Wyverns are pretty good money. Somewhat easy to kill, but again people can see you bot.
3. Zulrah. Best money making method and instanced. People will only be able to report you when you're leaving. I know there was a bot on another bot but it got people banned a ton.

Last edited:
That'd be amazing I love that idea, I don't know of any osrs barrows bot, only 1 rs3 barrows bot out atm too I believe

Have to basically pay two monthly's for it as well... I'm trying it this month on one account and seeing how much I get from it.

Have to basically pay two monthly's for it as well... I'm trying it this month on one account and seeing how much I get from it.
oh the one im talking about is free for now as it is beta, but I'm not going to say where; Don't want to advertise them :p

I've been called a god before.

working on AIO miner...

miner.png

Would love a Barrows one

Someone is already working on it

Pyramid Plunder bot.

I think slash is working on it

warriors guild, flawless with gathering tokens/killing. set amount to gather then it goes and grabs food to attack giants.