Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved What is wrong man...

I boought support membership, and I bought credits... Paypal got charged, its several hours ago..

When do I get my stuff??

lol really awful support....

cuppa.drink(java);
Dude, you only posted this thread an hour ago, don't start calling them awful support yet.

As far as I know the payment is entirely processed by PayPal and Runemate updates status as soon as it recieves payment. The issue is likely PayPal/your bank's side.

Nah its not paypal as the money is allready taken off my paypal balence and payments is marked as complete

Mod Automation
I've made a payment, why am I not a Supporter/Sponsor yet?
All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal to find out more.

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Dude I called paypal earlier, and they said the payment is allready complete and I should have my item(s).

RuneMate Staff
Dude I called paypal earlier, and they said the payment is allready complete and I should have my item(s).

Have you asked your bank the same thing too? Give it time and it will process, there is obviously something at your bank's/PayPal's end holding it up.

Have you asked your bank the same thing too? Give it time and it will process, there is obviously something at your bank's/PayPal's end holding it up.

Ehm, I allready said I paid with paypal balance..

The transactions I made to HF Tech on paypal is marked as completed like 6hours ago, and paypal say its completed aswell when I called.

It's from my paypal balance, so nothing to do with my bank in any ways.

Okay.... 24hours now, and I still havent got any help from support on this poor site..

Either have I got what I paid for yesterday? What the fuk are you doing here? Its fking 10 usd.. are you that poor?

Later I will call paypal and open a dispute if you aint giving me what I paid for.

Mod Automation
The PayPal representative gave you incorrect info. The payment has now cleared and the automated payment processing has awarded you the hours. In the future show some restraint.

It's not his fault. It's a generation issue. It's the parents and society's fault. Instant gratification's entire purpose is to substitute the deep pleasure of earned enjoyment with the fleeting pleasure of instant enjoyment. People enjoy the rush of their phones beeping with a new text message, but the feeling of that pleasure disappears quickly after it comes. There isn’t anything wrong with wanting or needing objects, experiences or people within a certain amount of time, but it’s important to be able to exhibit restraint when you need to. Letting the thrill of instant gratification deteriorate your ability to delay gratification is problematic, and will lead to serious problems on an individual and community basis. For instance, diagnoses of attention deficit disorder in children have skyrocketed in the last decade, and even the amount of adults being prescribed medication has soared. Society is losing its ability to focus. I personally blame Bush for nine eleven and Obama turned my frog gay with chemtrail chemicals.

It's not his fault. It's a generation issue. It's the parents and society's fault. Instant gratification's entire purpose is to substitute the deep pleasure of earned enjoyment with the fleeting pleasure of instant enjoyment. People enjoy the rush of their phones beeping with a new text message, but the feeling of that pleasure disappears quickly after it comes. There isn’t anything wrong with wanting or needing objects, experiences or people within a certain amount of time, but it’s important to be able to exhibit restraint when you need to. Letting the thrill of instant gratification deteriorate your ability to delay gratification is problematic, and will lead to serious problems on an individual and community basis. For instance, diagnoses of attention deficit disorder in children have skyrocketed in the last decade, and even the amount of adults being prescribed medication has soared. Society is losing its ability to focus. I personally blame Bush for nine eleven and Obama turned my frog gay with chemtrail chemicals.
wait what the fuck lololol

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey don't talk shit about gay frogs my best friend was a gay frog

This post made my day.
I might browse this thread when I feel down. Keep it open @Staff.