Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What is everybody's preferred bot?

Hi,

From recent events of the client detection, what is people's preferred bottling client? What do people feel the safest using at this current time?

Last edited:
Botted countless hours of Curly roots (550k fming xp hr) also did Barbarian fishing, managed a 18hour proggy. I believe that if you play legit alongside botting you're fine. Try botting in less populated areas, or in a high concentration of people doing the same activity of you. I don't believe the client is detected, just people botting silly things.

None of them atm, Osbuddy - Ban, TopBot = ban, Runemate, Im testing now but I expect it = Ban lol. I think its a lot to do with the script youre using rather than the client though. I use free scripts that have thousands of users, Must make it way easier to detect.

With bot do you mean bot like MaxiFisher or client like RuneMate?

For 99% of the botting community a bot is still the client :)
We are just special and see the "scripts" as bots :)

Sorry I meant client

Don't worry.
Atm i would stick with RM if i were you :)

None of them atm, Osbuddy - Ban, TopBot = ban, Runemate, Im testing now but I expect it = Ban lol. I think its a lot to do with the script youre using rather than the client though. I use free scripts that have thousands of users, Must make it way easier to detect.
The amount of users does not really matter :)
If there are 150k players online on rs then 100 users of a script (at the same time) do not matter.
Also thanks to the Clouse Mouse you do not have to worry about having the same patterns as other RM users :) just don't forget to also play legit once in a while.

For 99% of the botting community a bot is still the client :)
We are just special and see the "scripts" as bots :)

Don't worry.
Atm i would stick with RM if i were you :)

The amount of users does not really matter :)
If there are 150k players online on rs then 100 users of a script (at the same time) do not matter.
Also thanks to the Clouse Mouse you do not have to worry about having the same patterns as other RM users :) just don't forget to also play legit once in a while.

Does pking count? I prefer to bot everything and only pk/buy things

I quoted wrong thing, My mistake.

Regards, B9

I bot 6-8 hours daily and play legit, haven't been banned on my main EVER since using runemate for about 6 months or so

Keep on getting banned using Pi Chopper 1-60. Full legit tutorial island and verified email. Accounts had things done legit other than wc