Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What are the current "safest" bots to use?

I know nothing is 100% safe and botting anything can lead to a ban, but what are in your guys opinion the safest bots to run for extended periods of time? I've done NMZ for long periods of time and got nothing, botted RC once on another account and got banned the same week. I know agi/rc seem high risk

RuneMate Staff
Personally I've found the bots that make you alone the least the safest.

Things that are instanced like NMZ, doing Fletching, Cooking or Herblore under a stack of people at the GE.

My experience has shown that the more you blend in with others, even just through share quantity of players around you, the less likely you are to get reported and that reports significantly increase the chance of being banned.

Personally I've found the bots that make you alone the least the safest.

Things that are instanced like NMZ, doing Fletching, Cooking or Herblore under a stack of people at the GE.

My experience has shown that the more you blend in with others, even just through share quantity of players around you, the less likely you are to get reported and that reports significantly increase the chance of being banned.
Where would be the best place to cook then? Im guessing Mythic guild would be bad