Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS We need a firecape bot.

cmon, We need a firecape farming bot, i've seen it before, its totally worth making

also its very unlikely to get banned cus your gonna be alone in there

I honestly don't see any need for one other than farming pet, 90% afkable as is.
Yeah i see what you mean, but as a botter, legitly getting firecape consumes too much time :p

and i would love to have the pet too, which is why i requested this script

I say there shouldnt be a bot. There should be like a tool to help you. For example chanaging prayers for you. Telling you what monsters are on the wave. Then every body would haave the pet.

12 year old normie
I say there shouldnt be a bot. There should be like a tool to help you. For example chanaging prayers for you. Telling you what monsters are on the wave. Then every body would haave the pet.
This is actually not a bad idea. But I wouldn't let it prayer switch for you, but rather say what attack is coming and what you SHOULD pray.

This is actually not a bad idea. But I wouldn't let it prayer switch for you, but rather say what attack is coming and what you SHOULD pray.

The reason I said switch for you or something because getting the timing perfect with that would be a bit difficult for the coder and the gamers.

12 year old normie
The reason I said switch for you or something because getting the timing perfect with that would be a bit difficult for the coder and the gamers.
I don't think it is really that hard, just filter on Jad's animation ID to figure out which prayer to use. The only problem I foresee is with the silliness of Clouse it may take too long or it's too inaccurate to successfully switch prayers.

A fight kiln bot would make 2m/h and the prices cant drop because onyx cant drop.
That could be .7-10c/h

0447_-_JmBxBW4.png

Please we need fire cape bot. i watched a guide on youtube and i tried like 5 to 6 times and still don't got it. fire cape please

I would definitely pay a premium to use one. I seen one somewhere else that was like a 19.99 one time fee to use it as much as you want. Just saying if someone has a private bot hit my Dms. :)