Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Warriors Guild keg balancer

The only AI bot developer
Hi guys,just a quick update,the bot is basically completed,just a few touch ups need to be addressed.I will be pushing the bot for publishing at the latest by tomorrow.It will then be reviewed by the staff member(s) of Runemate that are responsible for the process.Just a quick heads up,i have no idea how long the review process will take,as I have other pending publishing requests,that I have not received any response for and which have been pending for the past 2-3 weeks. So i can not guarantee you a time when exactly the bot will actually be available for use,as that is out of my control.

Hi guys,just a quick update,the bot is basically completed,just a few touch ups need to be addressed.I will be pushing the bot for publishing at the latest by tomorrow.It will then be reviewed by the staff member(s) of Runemate that are responsible for the process.Just a quick heads up,i have no idea how long the review process will take,as I have other pending publishing requests,that I have not received any response for and which have been pending for the past 2-3 weeks. So i can not guarantee you a time when exactly the bot will actually be available for use,as that is out of my control.

Fantastic news man! except for the part about them taking 2-3 weeks to approve :( hopefully it gets through quickly!

great is it gonna support banking for energy pots

Polished up & re-released my old one, in Q now

it would be very cool if someone made a script that balanced the keg at the warriors guild; its good str xp and it doesnt raise hp; i would pay for this and it would be very useful

anyone ever make a bot?

I would like this also

eyy man that would be awesome if you would make this!
Regal Keg Balance