Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Warriors Guild keg balancer

it would be very cool if someone made a script that balanced the keg at the warriors guild; its good str xp and it doesnt raise hp; i would pay for this and it would be very useful

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What keg? I can only think of the shotput, defense room, attack-styles room and the animator.

edit: jk found it. Would be a cool bot to have.

Last edited:
Bot Consultant
the reqs for the warriors guild is a total lv of 160 of strength and attack

total lv of 160 of str and att; thats to get into the warriors guild
Okay, seems like a reasonable requirement. Unfortunately, in do not have test accounts but i am sure other bot developers will be able to create this bot easily enough.

Fire caper
Support.

Quote from wiki:
Jimmy's Challenge is located on the 1st floor[U.K. floor], east of the Armoury. There are no requirements for this minigame. To begin, click on a keg in the room. You will balance the keg on your head and can go on to select another keg, up to a maximum of five. The kegs will cause damage to you if you lose balance. You will receive 2 tokens for every barrel successfully picked up. To receive tokens, speak to Jimmy and then speak to another games master. If you walk out of the room with barrels on your head, they will disappear.

Pick up one keg and drink energy potions every time your run energy goes down. It is not worth it to pick up several kegs.

The only AI bot developer
can you really with great anti ban ill pay

Busy with it, and I don't know what you mean by "with great anti-ban".In my opinion anti-ban is a myth and actually results in faster bans.But what i can promise you is that,it won't make mistakes that will expedite your account getting banned.

Busy with it, and I don't know what you mean by "with great anti-ban".In my opinion anti-ban is a myth and actually results in faster bans.But what i can promise you is that,it won't make mistakes that will expedite your account getting banned.
By great I mean like a few boys will spin the camera the same way over and over that’s not human like and it’s so it on a set timer not randomly but I trust in you

we eagerly await :D

How long does something like this usually take? im not rushing you, just a general curiosity on making a script lol.