Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Primate
Still having problems with using house teleport as transversal method, the bot banks and equips everything perfect but once it gets to lunar isles it will teleport back. The boss fight does good, but restocking isnt an option after helping it through lunar isle. If I use the spell method, it does everything perfect but when its time to restore/restock it will not cast the spell staying stuck near vorkath sleeping
i don't see why that would be a problem. you might have to manage your plugins or something as they may be causing issues Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience

i don't see why that would be a problem. you might have to manage your plugins or something as they may be causing issues Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience
Nah, Zulrah works fine with the botting profile I have enabled here which is 0. This is also still problem after all of the updates. Why does it not go to POH then lunar isle after dying? Im not going to have any equipment that I just died with since the items go to Torfinn. Ive spent over $3 trying to get this bot to work but its just broken bro. You're telling me you ran this yourself and had 0 problems? Wtf lol. Whats your discord 1717899732689.png

Last edited:
Run this yourself for 8 hours, maybe die a couple times, have it restock and see for yourself what I am saying

Has been flawless for months but after some recent update (it started yesterday) it has stopped working. On Thursday it would just chain teleport home and do nothing else. Now today, it seems to get stuck on the ice patch. it hovers over hopping over it to enter his arena but doesn't actually click it.
He has this problem as well

1717901105946.png1717901140766.png

As you can see the bots arent even running for an hour. Can you respond to my refund request?

having issue since last night it getting stuck on loot, it getting stuck in the house, and twice it died, so at times this bot was idle for 1-2 hours before i got home to check up on it. hopefully i can get a partial refund

edit: theres notifcation saying 46 minutes ago vorkath was upadated. gonna see

edit: Screenshot more fucking money wasted stuck once again shit sucks

edit3: its not getting stuck looting anymore, just in POH it gets stuck.

Last edited:
After completing one trip, it teleports to waterbirth, takes boat and then uses house tab in a loop. Stopped session after 10 minutes. Refund?