Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Literally was attacking boss with slayer staff and crumble undead... IDK how but it got my crossbow and staff mixed up...
First switch to slayer staff is fine, but 2nd onwards it just forgets to go back to my main weapon...
Native client...

Last edited:
Has been flawless for months but after some recent update (it started yesterday) it has stopped working. On Thursday it would just chain teleport home and do nothing else. Now today, it seems to get stuck on the ice patch. it hovers over hopping over it to enter his arena but doesn't actually click it.

Primate
Has been flawless for months but after some recent update (it started yesterday) it has stopped working. On Thursday it would just chain teleport home and do nothing else. Now today, it seems to get stuck on the ice patch. it hovers over hopping over it to enter his arena but doesn't actually click it.

Saw the ice patch thing as well but also experienced other paid scripts not performing either so idk
some client issues remaining, it's being worked on

mw2

Main Guy
I'm not sure why but since today the bot died 4 times in a row to the deadly dragonfire attack. I even stopped the bot, closed RM & the client to restart everything and it died again so I lost at 40c of credits + 1m on osrs. Would love a refund of the credit if possible thanks! Everything was working perfectly up until yesterday. I'm on a stable 20 ping world.

Running into a problem where the bot will go to lunar isle then house teleport, climb over ice house teleport, go to relekka house teleport. It works when i stop the bot and restart, but then I have to spend more money! vorkath mate

alright man why is it trying to withdraw rune pouch 22 times when it just died, like bro you have to go collect your rune pouch first from torfinn? i mean dude the bot dies so much on range with 90+ end game stats woox walking/lag comp dont matter

another 40 credits down trying to even get 5kc with this bot

Last edited:
Just disabled rune pouch and updated bot to get the notification "cant satisfy chaos rune". Runes are in bank not in pouch anymore. The only way to fix this is to completely stop the bot and spend another $.20 on it. Ive been babysitting this bot for about 2 hours including trial script, will not work overnight

Still having problems with using house teleport as transversal method, the bot banks and equips everything perfect but once it gets to lunar isles it will teleport back. The boss fight does good, but restocking isnt an option after helping it through lunar isle. If I use the spell method, it does everything perfect but when its time to restore/restock it will not cast the spell staying stuck near vorkath sleeping