Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Hey are you able to advice me why its crashing?

it crashed twice now within 10mins of running and i lost 0.40 :(

this is what i get

upload_2024-4-6_14-52-59.png

Hey are you able to advice me why its crashing?

it crashed twice now within 10mins of running and i lost 0.40 :(

this is what i get

upload_2024-4-6_14-52-59-png.13816

Bot works perfectly beside a slight issue with using special attack on crossbows? it just ends up changing really quickly between my crossbows and never actually uses any.

I dont know why but my bot keeps getting stuck while walking to ice chunks, he sails the boat and then stays not going to Climb throught ice chunks.

Oh wow it managed to drop dragon crossbow and die, sick bot, not gonna lie.

Primate
I dont know why but my bot keeps getting stuck while walking to ice chunks, he sails the boat and then stays not going to Climb throught ice chunks.

Oh wow it managed to drop dragon crossbow and die, sick bot, not gonna lie.
sounds like a you problem

Primate
How is that my problem if bot keep clicking in middle of the map and does not go to climb to vorkath? Can U explain?
bots should be run in an optimal environment, sounds like you're ignoring warnings and not following instructions

it's hard to tell what exactly you're doing wrong without more context/logs

Hey Defeat3d! Bot was working perfectly for a week, everything is flawlessly, up until it comes time to pick up loot. its stuck at "Awaiting loot" and it stays indefinitely even when loot is on the ground. If I pick up myself, it still stays still waiting for loot. 0.60 cents isn't anything to me, its the way of the game when botting so I don't care about a refund. really enjoy the work you put into the bot and will continue to use for many months!

Can I get some help on figuring why it is stuck on Awaiting Loot? or if anyone else had this issue? I have the RuneMate profile imported as instructed by RuneMate and yourself on a previous comment you instructed for someone else.

Thanks Defeat3d! hope to hear from you soon

Hey Defeat3d! Bot was working perfectly for a week, everything is flawlessly, up until it comes time to pick up loot. its stuck at "Awaiting loot" and it stays indefinitely even when loot is on the ground. If I pick up myself, it still stays still waiting for loot. 0.60 cents isn't anything to me, its the way of the game when botting so I don't care about a refund. really enjoy the work you put into the bot and will continue to use for many months!

Can I get some help on figuring why it is stuck on Awaiting Loot? or if anyone else had this issue? I have the RuneMate profile imported as instructed by RuneMate and yourself on a previous comment you instructed for someone else.

Thanks Defeat3d! hope to hear from you soon
Found a fix that worked for me and other bots like this. Assuming you already have runemates preferred settings installed on a runelite profile (you should for efficiency). Go into your loot tracker plug-in, clear any progress on any loot, then hit the reset button at the bottom (even if it changes nothing). This fixed my issue and after almost 2 days of confusion, it works flawlessly now :) hope this helps someone else!

Primate
Can you please add prayer SWITCHING to the bot? I am using ranged but the magic damage is absolutely shredding me so the option to switch between ranged and magic protection prayers would be awesome
you can't react to vorkath attacks, the damage is decided when the attacks are launched, not after

you can't react to vorkath attacks, the damage is decided when the attacks are launched, not after
Hi mate thanks for the response

What I meant was, the bot doesnt seem to be switching to protect mage when he shoots the blue magic attack, which can be blocked with protect from mage

Primate
Hi mate thanks for the response

What I meant was, the bot doesnt seem to be switching to protect mage when he shoots the blue magic attack, which can be blocked with protect from mage
and what i'm saying is that the moment you see that blue magic attack, there's no point in switching prayers because the damage has already been decided before the launch of the attack

I think I'm missing something silly but when I select special attack is there a way to make it use bgs instead of default equipment selected? I thought a few days ago it gave an additional equipment selection when special attack option was checked but not seeing that now.

Primate
I think I'm missing something silly but when I select special attack is there a way to make it use bgs instead of default equipment selected? I thought a few days ago it gave an additional equipment selection when special attack option was checked but not seeing that now.
fix for this is awaiting approval