Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

I love this bot have almost 200+ kc on it saved enough to buy a zaryte cbow and unfortunately it has issues with the special attack, it keeps clicking the cbow special attack and before it even attacks switches back to other weapon.

Primate
I love this bot have almost 200+ kc on it saved enough to buy a zaryte cbow and unfortunately it has issues with the special attack, it keeps clicking the cbow special attack and before it even attacks switches back to other weapon.
did you update your special attack loadout accordingly?

Anyone else seeing a bug this week where if the bot finishes a vork kill and is below 'minimum food' threshold to start the next, the bot will kill vorkath and then insta tele out without collecting the loot? Big effect on Gp/kills/hr

Primate
Anyone else seeing a bug this week where if the bot finishes a vork kill and is below 'minimum food' threshold to start the next, the bot will kill vorkath and then insta tele out without collecting the loot? Big effect on Gp/kills/hr
should not be happening, could you send me the logs where that happens?

Hi! Loving this so far but for some reason it won’t pick up loot. If I pause, pick up the loot, and then unpause it starts again. I’ve removed all loot from the ignore list but for some reasons I can’t get it to pick up.
Thanks

Got triple charged because bot got stuck twice in a loop of dropping and picking up Pineapple pizzas... Would like a refund for at least 1h if possible. It should also not be a food option, it does not handle eating them properly.

Primate
Got triple charged because bot got stuck twice in a loop of dropping and picking up Pineapple pizzas... Would like a refund for at least 1h if possible. It should also not be a food option, it does not handle eating them properly.
thanks for reporting, i'll see if it's an easy fix or i'll remove it. refunded 2 sessions

Hey just a quick one, used bot before update this morning worked perfect was amazing, used it about 1 hour ago and died both times it did vorkath without using anti fire or venom, any ideas?