Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Vorkath Bot

I've just cleared 190 QP's of the 200 for DS2 and wholeheartedly support this idea

If you could get it done in the next week that would be grand, k thanks :)

Thought I would leave an update for anyone following this thread. Been working my tail off on this script and it has come a long way. I am at the point where I can officially announce that it WILL be completed and very soon. I already have the bot getting three kill trips on the regular. Still a lot of UI customizations and Anti-ban randomizations to implement. Also still have to implement dragon hunter crossbow support with bolt switching. Just been using blowpipe so far. If only had a dragon hunter crossbow to test with.... Well now that I am getting 3 kill trips I should be able to save up for one and get it relatively quickly and soon so will YOU!

Thought I would leave an update for anyone following this thread. Been working my tail off on this script and it has come a long way. I am at the point where I can officially announce that it WILL be completed and very soon. I already have the bot getting three kill trips on the regular. Still a lot of UI customizations and Anti-ban randomizations to implement. Also still have to implement dragon hunter crossbow support with bolt switching. Just been using blowpipe so far. If only had a dragon hunter crossbow to test with.... Well now that I am getting 3 kill trips I should be able to save up for one and get it relatively quickly and soon so will YOU!

Doing the lord works (y)