Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ironman VisualRM - Official bot request thread

Request format:
-GameType: OSRS
-Skill: None/collecting
-Descrpition: Barb village trout/salmon collecting
-Requirements: none
-Notes: Banks at Edgeville, Collect all types, including raw and cooked trout/salmon

Request format:
-GameType: OSRS
-Skill: Cooking
-Descrpition: Plain Pizza maker
-Requirements: Pizza base, Tomato, Cheese
-Notes: Use tomato on pizza base, then use cheese on unfinished pizza.

GameType: RS3
- Skill: Ranged
- Description: Kalphite Marauder Killer
- Requirements: Menaphos
- Notes:
Perm aggressive monster, needs to drink prayer flask + eat when required (50%?) Run north to entrance and log out when out of prayer or food.

Would happily pay if someone made it and it tp’d to Menaphos when out of prayer/food, withdraw preset and run back north to Kalphite and to Marauder spot (Very short walk TBH)

- Skill: Smithing
- Description: Smith Steel Bars into Cannonballs
- Requirements: 35 Smithing and Dwarf Cannon Quest
- Notes: No bots currently work for the new interface atm so I'd like to see one done :)

- Skill: Herblore
- Description: Simple & Efficient herblore script
- Requirements: Mats setup on preset
- Notes:
If I remember right, no herblore bots available rn are as efficient as they could be (and probably quite bot like as they're outdated and no one plays like that)

If you have vial of water on actionbar1 and click it, it will make the unf potions.
If you have the unf potions on actionbar1 and click it, it will make the potions.

So my request is simple (I think) - All i want the bot to do is the following:
Bank - Preset 1 - Action Bar 1 - Space/Click & repeat.

Request format:
- GameType: RS3
- Skill: smtihing
- Description: click on anvil, begin project, repeat
- Requirements: 50 smithing
- Notes: making rune bars into arrowheads.

- Skill: Woodcutting
- Description: Right click on "Grace of the elves", select "Active crystal tree" and chop. If possible, collect seren spirits
- Requirements: Grace of the elves neck (attuned to active crystal tree), 94wc. If possible collecting spirits then lotd would be useful
- Notes: -

- Skill: Construction
- Description: Just want it to build and remove mahogony tables. I'm using Protean Planks, so If that could be allowed and then mahogony planks aswell.
- Requirements: Need Level 52 Construction.
- Notes:

Could you help fix an already made basically flawless VRM .json agility script that got me 60-95 agility without bans running 10 hrs a day?

- GameType: OSRS
- Skill: Runecrafting
- Description: Mind Altar runecrafting
- Requirements: Arceuus Book (60% Favour), 2 Runecrafting. (99 crafting for my preferred banking method)
- Notes: Not bothered about working with pouches, Teleport to Mind Altar with tele tab, craft runes, bank with either ring of dueling or crafting cape, restock and repeat.

I will pay for this script to created.

Request format:
- Skill: Hunter/Money Making/ironman life-saver
- Description: Catch 9 random implings in puro puro --> Exchange for jars --> bank them (rinse and repeat)
- Requirements: Around 50 hunter to be viable. Lost city quest.
- Notes: Withdraw 9 jars from bank --> Enter puro puro through Zanaris --> Catch random implings in the first layer of the maze --> Exchange for 27 impling jars --> Bank 18 and repeat

sadaadada.png
trying to make bot,but have problem with hopping,bot take rune,but after that dont hop..
p97Rvgi

Last edited:
Gametype: OSRS
Skill: Woodcutting/Firemaking
Description: Chop and burn logs without banking. Useful for getting ironmen to 50fm for Wintertodt.
Requirements: Axe and tinderbox in inventory.
Notes: If inventory is full, burn all logs then return to cutting.

Request:
Gametype: RS3
Skill: Mining
Description: Mine Banite ore at Wilderness Pirate's Hideout Mine & Deposit into nearby Anvil
Requirements: 80 Mining
Notes: Use of 4 ticking, Use Rockertunities, Ore Boxes not needed as anvil is only steps away, Deposit to anvil when inventory full

- Description: Fire rune crafting with use of rings of dueling
- Requirements: ring of dueling and 14 RC
- Notes: Starts at castle wars with ring of dueling, fire tiara, and runes. then tps to duel arena gets the fire runes then tps to castlewars banks and repeats.

- Description: zmi ourania altar
- Requirements: lunar diplomacy
- Notes:*

Request format:
- Skill: Construction
- Description: Build (oak)larder and have butler get new planks
- Requirements: 50+ construction/(demon) butler
- Notes: Have the bot construct (oak) larders and send the butler to get new planks. Checking money in servant's moneybag is nice, but not needed.