Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ironman VisualRM - Official bot request thread

Crazy Butter
How do I make my character use a Fire on the ground or even use some logs on a fire on the ground? I couldn't find a way to make that.

Noticeably F.A.T.
- GameType: Osrs
- Skill: Magic
- Description: Plank Make skill on Mahogany logs
- Requirements: Lunars + Dream mentor quests + 86 magic
- Notes: Profit from magic and good xp per hour

Niche bots at your disposal
How do I make my character use a Fire on the ground or even use some logs on a fire on the ground? I couldn't find a way to make that.
Use the special interaction action. Join RuneMate slack if you have question with faster response times.

Crazy Butter
- GameType:RS3
- Skill: Thieving
- Description: Players can open safes by turning a dial and attempting to open the safe upon observing a visual and audio cue. Experience is gained while trying to open a safe, with more experience rewarded for successfully opening it. After cracking a safe, the player can fill up their loot bag which can be fenced at the Thieves' Guild with Robin for coins and points to spend in Dodgy Derek's Dirty Deals.
- Requirements: Minimum 62 thieving, 96 to access all safes. All parts of Buyers & Cellars quest, Lost City for a level 90/94 hidden safe. Stethoscope and loot bag (loot bag sizes can vary)
- Notes: This method can get you upwards of 800k+ exp/hr at max level, and with an efficient bot could get even more.

Took idea and description from lts_jonny in case he sees this :p (thanks)

- GameType: OSRS
- Skill: Prayer
- Description: Offer bones on guilded altar in W30 using house party & NPC Phials to unnote bones (rimmigton)
- Requirements: Noted bones & coins to pay Phials, name of a host.
- Notes: None

Would be appreciated if someone could make this!

easily triggered ✌
- Skill: Thieving
- Description: Players can open safes by turning a dial and attempting to open the safe upon observing a visual and audio cue. Experience is gained while trying to open a safe, with more experience rewarded for successfully opening it. After cracking a safe, the player can fill up their loot bag which can be fenced at the Thieves' Guild with Robin for coins and points to spend in Dodgy Derek's Dirty Deals.
- Requirements: Minimum 62 thieving, 96 to access all safes. All parts of Buyers & Cellars quest, Lost City for a level 90/94 hidden safe. Stethoscope and loot bag (loot bag sizes can vary)
- Notes: This method can get you upwards of 800k+ exp/hr at max level, and with an efficient bot could get even more.

Took idea and description from lts_jonny in case he sees this :p (thanks)
Not possible with RM, you'll get about 1/3rd of the xp rate

You would just have to configure it I guess so that you pick a host and do a lap before using the bot - still a hell of a lot more useful than having to manually do it. Will PayPal $5 to anyone who can pull this off.

- GameType: RS3
- Skill: Fishing
- Description: Prifddinas waterfall fishing
- Requirements: Fishing 93 for small urchins, Plague's end to enter priff

- Skill: Crafting
- Description: Crafting green d'hide body
- Requirements: 63 crafting
- Notes: 250-300k xp/hr

Requires needle and thread in inventory + green dragonhide leather. Use needle on green dragonhide leather and select green dragonhide body. Wait till done , bank and repeat

easily triggered ✌
- GameType: RS3
- Skill: Fishing
- Description: Prifddinas waterfall fishing
- Requirements: Fishing 93 for small urchins, Plague's end to enter priff
Prime Fishing

- Skill: Crafting
- Description: Crafting green d'hide body
- Requirements: 63 crafting
- Notes: 250-300k xp/hr

Requires needle and thread in inventory + green dragonhide leather. Use needle on green dragonhide leather and select green dragonhide body. Wait till done , bank and repeat
QuickCrafter PRO

Scripts That would be very useful.

- Menaphos Fire pit Cooker / Firemaking
- Menaphos Summoning Obelisk

GameType: Osrs
- Skill: Smithing
- Description: Smelting cannon balls
- Requirements: 35 smithing + dwarf's cannon quest
- Notes: 150-200k xp/hr

- Skill:invention/combat
- Description: basically looking for a bot that’ll be able to augment new gear after you dissemble it(I’ll have spares in the bank)/siphon other ones when they reach x level. Just have it train at wfs or possibly the abyss? I’m willing to work with other training spots that could be easier.
- Requirements: invention unlocked along with decently high combat levels
- Notes:

GameType: OSRS
- Skill: Abyss Runecrafting
- Description: Natures, Cosmics, others, etc with pouch support, glory tp, stamina pot, eating food
- Requirements: 35, 44, etc
- Notes: very common money maker and RC exp, high traffic, no similar bot on the market as of rn