Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ironman VisualRM - Official bot request thread

Niche bots at your disposal
In this thread you can request for bots to be made for the new visual scripting platform VisualRM.

Bots can go from simple choppers (which I'd recommend trying to make yourself) to actual bossing bots (which I also recommend doing yourself). In any case, I'll provide some of my free time to fulfill some of your request and maybe some friendly community members might help out too.

Request format:
- GameType: OSRS/RS3
- Skill:
- Description:
- Requirements: stats/items/quests
- Notes:

Note I won't be spending time on overly complex bots myself due to restraints in my development time. Also I won't be publicly releasing any market disturbing bots.

Link to VisualRM discussion page
Link to VisualRM on bot store

Last edited:
- GameType: OSRS
- Skill: Thieving
- Description: Steal from Ardy Guards and Knights
- Requirements: Stop when health becomes too low/Bank loot/Drop Loot
- Notes: Id really love to learn how to use this interface to create my own bots but i cant find much in the way of learning resources that are related.

- Skill: Thieving
- Description: Steal from Ardy Guards and Knights
- Requirements: Stop when health becomes too low/Bank loot/Drop Loot
- Notes: Id really love to learn how to use this interface to create my own bots but i cant find much in the way of learning resources that are related.
I will provide you with a bot. Because I do not have those requirements yet, I wrote a simple bot for hosidius fruit stalls to train my thieving.
Hosidius fruit stalls

By right clicking (save as) the link you can find my Ardougne knights thiever v1.

Features:
  • Support for dodgy necklaces
  • Configure your own food and health thresholds
  • Automatically banks and goes back to the knight
  • Will be a good bot and close the door
  • Will step back if on the forbidden tiles
Instructions:
  • To start the bot I recommend to have Attack options disabled.
  • You also have to find a world where the knight is already lured (not that hard, just try a high population world.
  • Things to do for you to start the bot. (General instructions for VisualRM)
    • In the variable tabs in the UI change the food variable to the food you want.(Click the variable, adjust its value below and press save).
    • Optionally you can assign your own health thresholds (currently low:40% - high:90%)
    • Adjust the bank preset to the one you want. (See image below which node this is).
      • By hovering the withdraw dropdown the preset configuration popup will appear.
      • Fill the inventory ingame with your desired items
      • Press load inventory > check off the required items > press either the + and/or give the preset another name by typing something in the dropdown.
        1zfbd6Q.png

Last edited:
Request format:
- Skill: Magic
- Description: Use Tan leather speed from lunar spellbook
- Requirements: 78 magic / lunar diplomacy quest / hard fremnik diary
- Notes: 25 inv with hide , fire staff equipped , astral and nature in inventory and 1 junk item

Last edited:
- GameType: RS3
- Skill: Grab Zammy Wines
- Description: Grab Zammy wines bank and return/ also be able to eat food and bank when out of food.
- Requirements: 33 magic

easily triggered ✌
Request format:
- Skill: Magic
- Description: Use Tan leather speed from lunar spellbook
- Requirements: 78 magic / lunar diplomacy quest / hard fremnik diary
- Notes: 25 inv with hide , fire staff equipped , astral and nature in inventory and 1 junk item

- Skill: Grab Zammy Wines
- Description: Grab Zammy wines bank and return/ also be able to eat food and bank when out of food.
- Requirements: 33 magic
Supply me an account and I'll have them done asap

GameType:RS3
Skill:Fletching
Requirements:60-99 fletching bot which minimize lost, might actually gain profit, portables support + bank presets
would be a good idea

Skill:Fletching
Requirements:60-99 fletching bot which minimize lost, might actually gain profit, portables support + bank presets
would be a good idea
You can all just do it with the bot i linked too above. just adjust the action and the material (log) you use and you're good to go.

also @dacypher93 : I added a link to your request

Last edited:
Skill:Fishing
Requirements: 40 fishing
Description: Lobster fishing with note conversion
I tried having a go at it myself but I really don't know what I'm doing.

easily triggered ✌
Skill:Fishing
Requirements: 40 fishing
Description: Lobster fishing with note conversion
I tried having a go at it myself but I really don't know what I'm doing.
By note conversion what do you mean?

- Skill: Smithing
- Description: Artisian Workshop that refills furnace from bank when ores are low. Can smith all 1-3 ignots (Iron-1,2,3 Mithril-1,2,3 ... Rune-1,2,3), and switches to the armour type that gives the bonus xp.
- Requirements: Iron- 30, steel- 45, mithril- 60, adamant- 70, runite- 90 (req smith level)
- Notes: When out of ores, could use preset or is it possible to calculate how many to completely fill furnace? e.g 24 addy ore in furnace and 30 coal in furnace. Need to withdraw (4000-24=) 3976 addy ore, and (8000-30=) 7970 coal. Then withdraw using those amounts?

- GameType:RS3
- Skill: Construction
- Description: Make flotsam prawnbrokers
- Requirements: level 73 to make
- Notes: when build and removed 2 prawnbrokers, make the butler fetch another batch of logs for best xp/hr

GameType:OSRS
- Skill: Hunter
- Description: orange desert lizards, set traps , collect when activated, reset when failed
- Requirements: level 47 hunter
- Notes: this is great xp and med levels current bot for it is super gitchy and slow.

Crazy Butter
GameType: RS3
- Skill: Summoning
- Description: Create Terror Bird Pouches in Taverly with Bank Preset 1
- Requirements: 52 summoning
- Notes: -

easily triggered ✌
GameType: RS3
- Skill: Summoning
- Description: Create Terror Bird Pouches in Taverly with Bank Preset 1
- Requirements: 52 summoning
- Notes: -
I mean, menaphos is closer.... I'll release menaphos this weekend.

GameType:OSRS
- Skill: Hunter
- Description: orange desert lizards, set traps , collect when activated, reset when failed
- Requirements: level 47 hunter
- Notes: this is great xp and med levels current bot for it is super gitchy and slow.
PM me account details please.

- GameType:RS3
- Skill: Construction
- Description: Make flotsam prawnbrokers
- Requirements: level 73 to make
- Notes: when build and removed 2 prawnbrokers, make the butler fetch another batch of logs for best xp/hr
You're going to have to bite the bullet and pay this, @Quinnn worked hard on this and we won't be able to match his XP rates
Quantum Construction

- Skill: Smithing
- Description: Artisian Workshop that refills furnace from bank when ores are low. Can smith all 1-3 ignots (Iron-1,2,3 Mithril-1,2,3 ... Rune-1,2,3), and switches to the armour type that gives the bonus xp.
- Requirements: Iron- 30, steel- 45, mithril- 60, adamant- 70, runite- 90 (req smith level)
- Notes: When out of ores, could use preset or is it possible to calculate how many to completely fill furnace? e.g 24 addy ore in furnace and 30 coal in furnace. Need to withdraw (4000-24=) 3976 addy ore, and (8000-30=) 7970 coal. Then withdraw using those amounts?
Note I won't be spending time on overly complex bots myself due to restraints in my development time. Also I won't be publicly releasing any market disturbing bots.

Do this on your own accord please.

I mean, menaphos is closer.... I'll release menaphos this weekend.

PM me account details please.

You're going to have to bite the bullet and pay this, @Quinnn worked hard on this and we won't be able to match his XP rates
Quantum Construction

Do this on your own accord please.
messaged you on discord.

Crazy Butter
I managed to create my own Brazier Firemaking bot! You need to set bank preset 1 with the logs you want to use and go to Combat Arena on world 4 or even Shantay Pass on world 100, there it will use the brazier and restock at the bank :)
Brazier.png

Quantum Construction

It's not that i mind paying the fee, it's just the xp rates, i tried it, and got 230k xp/hr wich is pretty low imo when doing construction