Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

^Having the same problem with bots identifying ground items.

Would love if anyone could give some insight as to what is causing the special interactions not to work. I've attached logs. Essentially I cannot get the bot to use a seed on a allotment patch.

Attachments

• VisualRM [DEV] 12-23 20-26-12.log
    103.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello,
I recently installed RuneMate 64 bit version and im trying to run Visual RM, but its just a total mess. I used it before, but I do not remember on what RM client, but 32 bit does not work for me anyway (it does not run after clicking on desktop icon, nothing happens).

Visual RM issues: I can't choose any value at any node, can't add value to the value list (for example coord node. I'm getting coords from game even as "get" button is greyed out, clicking "save" as its greyed out, but value aint adding up to a list). When I'll add a node then its not showing up on a canvas, I need to move mouse around for it to show up. It's just a mess, like it would be heavily bugged. No, my PC ain't too slow.

Ah, its kinda dead, last post 3 months ago...

Pretty sad that it does not work right now. :( For me it was the only bot that I used, since I coded a little bit in java and lua so the whole logical process were really easy to me. Also other bots, even those very popular one, are missing a lot of stuff for me.

Looking for a bot to mine tin/copper in W and E Varrock. Tried to build one with VisualRM but it is buugy right now and constantly delaying and not letting you enter values.

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

tyb51 updated VisualRM [DEV] with a new update entry:

VisualRM [DEV] v1.4.2 Released!

VisualRM [DEV] updated to v1.4.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jonnysawyer You can already detect players with certain prayers on by using the query builder when hovering the value box.
In the following screenshot you'll see that I have selected the toggle "Targeting me" selecting only players currently targeting me, and have a value for protect from Melee assigned to the overhead id box. You can find the specific id's when using the dev toolkit. Just activate a prayer on yourself and look into the different parameters of your player.
You can also specify a certain level range or distance if you want. But including "Targeting me" practically replaces thesechecks
Schermafbeelding-2023-07-24-193839.png

tyb51 updated VisualRM [DEV] with a new update entry:

VisualRM [DEV] v1.4.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jonnysawyer You can already detect players with certain prayers on by using the query builder when hovering the value box.
In the following screenshot you'll see that I have selected the toggle "Targeting me" selecting only players currently targeting me, and have a value for protect from Melee assigned to the overhead id box. You can find the specific id's when using the dev toolkit. Just activate a prayer on yourself and look into the different parameters of your player.
You can also specify a certain level range or distance if you want. But including "Targeting me" practically replaces thesechecks
Schermafbeelding-2023-07-24-193839.png
Awesome! how would I do this with NPC. I'd love to make a bot like the quick prayer flicker that you leave on and it flicks protect prayers whenever you are attacked. forgive me if you already explained this!

Is it possible to flick prayers ? If so how to do so? Also what does the limit to me requirement for query players checking? Also could I contact you on discord or do you have a server there? The direct input isn’t eating or equipping things could this be added also di for prayer flicking if that’s possible please and thank you.. also the targeting me condition doesn’t seem to be working for npc or player.. also adding a condition to check the value of your inventory… so you can use if you have over certain amount gp worth to tell it to bank .. sorry for the long message I got lots of ideas

Last edited:
I'm having an issue using the inventory condition when thieving I want it to check if there are any Coin Pouch )ideally if the coin pouch is over x number) if it is click the pouch otherwise do y. Problem is im using the condition and it doesn't recognise the coin pouch variable, ive tried item id any ideas?

I'm having an issue using the inventory condition when thieving I want it to check if there are any Coin Pouch )ideally if the coin pouch is over x number) if it is click the pouch otherwise do y. Problem is im using the condition and it doesn't recognise the coin pouch variable, ive tried item id any ideas?
Make sure the name is correct. (NOT sure of the name changes while it stacks. You Light need to enable the partial name matching check box). If it stil does NOT work look into the development toolkit to see why the variables ar enot recognized!
Good luck

Make sure the name is correct. (NOT sure of the name changes while it stacks. You Light need to enable the partial name matching check box). If it stil does NOT work look into the development toolkit to see why the variables ar enot recognized!
Good luck
Managed to get it working eventually, worked great, would be amazing to see more tutorials on YouTube :)

I'm trying to check if my essence pouches are full or empty. How can I do this? I would want it to work for all essence pouches small - colossal

I'm trying to check if my essence pouches are full or empty. How can I do this? I would want it to work for all essence pouches small - colossal
Best bet would be have a look at the lava runes sub bot someone made in the online repository we have access to in there, its how I worked out what I was doing for a leagues bot to collect and note flax.