Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Learner
Using Alt key or Shift key while on rs3 client does it.
If you press either alt or shift key, just press it again and it will fix it.

Jagex Secret Police
Using Alt key or Shift key while on rs3 client does it.
If you press either alt or shift key, just press it again and it will fix it.
Tried this and it didn't fix it. Still getting this in logs:

00:16:11 SEVERE ActionWindow#BACKPACK.getTab()'s query did not have 1 result, but instead had 0 []

Is there a way to check if there is a dialogue box open after interacting with a gameobject / or NPC?

Example ( Using Phials requires you to use an item on the NPC and then select from the dialogue ). From what i can see you can only use the item on the NPC and then you can't do anything else, or am i missing something?

Is there a way to check if there is a dialogue box open after interacting with a gameobject / or NPC?

Example ( Using Phials requires you to use an item on the NPC and then select from the dialogue ). From what i can see you can only use the item on the NPC and then you can't do anything else, or am i missing something?
You can use the "chat dialog condition" and "chat box condition" for that, and u need to use "chat dialog action" to perform.

How do you drop all items in inventory? It used to drop everything in inventory but now it only drops one item and proceeds to continue the action.

How do you drop all items in inventory? It used to drop everything in inventory but now it only drops one item and proceeds to continue the action.
Use the inventory condition to let it know when it has that item drop it

rs3

The bot has issues clicking on aviansies, i tried with name or npc id and both at the same time.

Jagex Secret Police
Use the inventory condition to let it know when it has that item drop it

rs3

The bot has issues clicking on aviansies, i tried with name or npc id and both at the same time.
That's more of a runemate issue as far as i know. VisualRM also misclicks box traps 50% of the time, making a hunter bot a bad idea in RS3

Bank withdraw action gets stuck and it keeps thinking bank is closed so it keeps trying to open bank. Any ideas? I can paste what I put together if needed

So im working on a bot to collect Mort myre fungus on rs3

but i ran into a little problem. (unknown node to make)

i want to use super prayer renewal potion.
i did it like this:

pghfl

prayer potion.png
but now every sigle time when prayer hits 0 it drinks.

even when the 5 minute timer from the potion is still running. so it wasting potion

i want the bot to check if the little status square with super prayer renewal active is there or not. if not drink if it is skip

tried to get an id thru visual debug tool but that gives me nothing.

So im working on a bot to collect Mort myre fungus on rs3

but i ran into a little problem. (unknown node to make)

i want to use super prayer renewal potion.
i did it like this:

pghfl

View attachment 8421
but now every sigle time when prayer hits 0 it drinks.

even when the 5 minute timer from the potion is still running. so it wasting potion

i want the bot to check if the little status square with super prayer renewal active is there or not. if not drink if it is skip

tried to get an id thru visual debug tool but that gives me nothing.
U could use a timer condition so that it drinks every 5 min, otherwise u will need to use varbit conditions which i don't know how to use.

Is there a known bot Hunter with Crystallise? I found someone did Acadia trees with crystallise, but I don't exactly know how to incorporate this with hunter. Especially interested in boxtraps.

@Zarosian so im trying to make a wolf meat farmer but it wont pick up the meat when that one box appears to loot all, is there a way to make it loot just the meat, it keeps left clicking the meat instead of right clicking basically sitting in endless loop not gathering till it despawns. BASICALLY is there a way to make it loot everything and drop the bones, OR just loot the meat?

so ive created my bot and everything now how do i add like a tracker to the front page that people will see and how do i upload it for people to use?

@Zarosian so im trying to make a wolf meat farmer but it wont pick up the meat when that one box appears to loot all, is there a way to make it loot just the meat, it keeps left clicking the meat instead of right clicking basically sitting in endless loop not gathering till it despawns. BASICALLY is there a way to make it loot everything and drop the bones, OR just loot the meat?

so ive created my bot and everything now how do i add like a tracker to the front page that people will see and how do i upload it for people to use?
in settings of rs3 you can disable loot inventory, and the looting is only left click bc of reasons from the developer