Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

easily triggered ✌
Sorry mate, I don't know what info you'd like.

But I'm on mac. It happens when I try to launch an instance. I get to see the interface of virtualRM but when I try to load a bot into, it just wont show. I don't know why this might have happened since other bots are working fine.

Please specify what else you would like me to give you, thanks!
Everything that youre saying works for me :/

Alright, is it possible to "uninstall" the bot? Are there any configs which is can delete and by doing so get a new fresh file?

Sorry mate, I don't know what info you'd like.

But I'm on mac. It happens when I try to launch an instance. I get to see the interface of virtualRM but when I try to load a bot into, it just wont show. I don't know why this might have happened since other bots are working fine.

Please specify what else you would like me to give you, thanks!
Make sure to hit OverlayToggle when you load up the bot. Sounds like this could be the issue if other bots are working

You may first want to download some already made bots from the VRM repository. From there try to understand how it's made. Try the wood cutting bot, it's easy to understand.

Since I'm new to this bot as well thats something I tried doing.

I was interested in either astral RC bots from the repository but neither seemed to work (even after following instructions manually inserting something in). Tried using it as a basis for something original of mine but wasn't getting anywhere.

If anyone makes a tutorial eventually that would be awesome.

What part are you having trouble with? I have a gem buying bot in mor-ui-rek
With your Gem buying bot, how do you add a NPC ID to the NPC condition? It doesn't allow me to input any specific numbers or letters.

With your Gem buying bot, how do you add a NPC ID to the NPC condition? It doesn't allow me to input any specific numbers or letters.
At this stage of the process I'm trying to add an NPC ID. I'm sure the bot is working fine and theres just a reason why I cannot input an ID number. Possibly because of missing conditions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 3.21.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 3.21.38 PM.png
    299 KB · Views: 13
easily triggered ✌

At this stage of the process I'm trying to add an NPC ID. I'm sure the bot is working fine and theres just a reason why I cannot input an ID number. Possibly because of missing conditions?
i dont input npc id

all in all, awesome project

for next version please:
add scrollbars and fix zoom handlebar on the designer
make the devkit X button working

i made a ardougne cake stall thiever from the hosidius fruit stall preset
supports now fighting, eating, and dropping too^^

thank you very much. lets see when i get banned :D

Last edited:
Using chatbox node + Player query node, and boolean modulator. Yeah, maybe its possible.
managed to get it partially working however there isn't a way to select "offer all" on a stack of items. Seems to be a bug in the interaction node when on a trade screen.
You can get it hover over "offer all" with the special interaction note and to click with the special interaction node but no way to click "offer all"

hello, i'm very new to this. i'm currently making a mining bot with this, but i can't get it to click rocks to mine them. i have tried setting the rocks as NPC and gameobject; neither work. could someone point out what i'm doing wrong?

Niche bots at your disposal
THIS BOT IS NOT ACTIVELY BEING DEVELOPED ANYMORE.
I WILL PROVIDE SOME SUPPORT FOR MAJOR BUGS AND ISSUES WHEN I FIND TIME.
GOOD LUCK DEVELOPING YOUR BOTS

THIS BOT IS NOT ACTIVELY BEING DEVELOPED ANYMORE.
I WILL PROVIDE SOME SUPPORT FOR MAJOR BUGS AND ISSUES WHEN I FIND TIME.
GOOD LUCK DEVELOPING YOUR BOTS

any chance we could continue development with visualrm being open sourced then?
at least if you don't plan on providing any major updates

How do I trigger the ESCAPE key in an opened bank interface? I mean, ive used almost every posibility, but i still need a light.

HALP please

How do I trigger the ESCAPE key in an opened bank interface? I mean, ive used almost every posibility, but i still need a light.

HALP please

If you specifically want it to press escape rather than click the X button then I think the solution you're looking for is the "Keyboard Action" node. Although the issue I have with this node is idk what character to pass to it...I've tried "SPACE", "space", "ESC", "esc", "ESCAPE", "escape" and nothing works. Does anyone know the naming scheme for the keyboard characters?