Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Status condition node has a lot of use. Like for health condition. When health bar is showing, that means you are being attacked or you did something related to combat. In case of you being attacked, that means your health bar is decreasing, therefor you can make a condition, whereas; If Health% is less than health threshold then do something else do something.
upload_2018-10-24_14-17-1.png

Status condition node has a lot of use. Like for health condition. When health bar is showing, that means you are being attacked or you did something related to combat. In case of you being attacked, that means your health bar is decreasing, therefor you can make a condition, whereas; If Health% is less than health threshold then do something else do something.
View attachment 7047
Is there a simple way to change the way a community bot is downloaded? For instance when I download them and try to load up that bot into VisualRM its a text. file and it needs to a json file.

Hi,
I'm busy with a small and easy "experiment" killing bot. But, since you cannot attack the experiments with the 51 cb level, I want the bot only to attack the 25 combats. But I cannot find how I can set this to this combat level only.
I cannot change the settings by hovering over a condition node..

Last edited:
LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Is there a simple way to change the way a community bot is downloaded? For instance when I download them and try to load up that bot into VisualRM its a text. file and it needs to a json file.

If they are zipped and or been uploaded in github.com.

Hi,
I'm busy with a small and easy "experiment" killing bot. But, since you cannot attack the experiments with the 51 cb level, I want the bot only to attack the 25 combats. But I cannot find how I can set this to this combat level only.
I cannot change the settings by hovering over a condition node..

Maybe using ID will help.

View attachment 7047

thats still not a response to my question before. Sure you can tell what health percent or value the player is at but if you want to know if you are just being attacked by a player it's kinda useless.

Ie. for a looter bot with 10hp, I can very quickly be 1 hit and die. So if the first hit is a zero the health percentage will still be 100% but theres a high chance I might die before my bot runs off due to low health. That's why I wanted to know if theres a way to tell if the health bar is showing.
Furthermore it seems the IsBeingAttacked condition is either buggy or not set up to work with actual players as it seems I can only ever get it to work when npcs are attacking me

Willing to pay someone to make a simple bot for me using this... just a bucket filler (sand)

Discord: PartyHacks#1208

Please help me out :(

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
thats still not a response to my question before. Sure you can tell what health percent or value the player is at but if you want to know if you are just being attacked by a player it's kinda useless.

Ie. for a looter bot with 10hp, I can very quickly be 1 hit and die. So if the first hit is a zero the health percentage will still be 100% but theres a high chance I might die before my bot runs off due to low health. That's why I wanted to know if theres a way to tell if the health bar is showing.
Furthermore it seems the IsBeingAttacked condition is either buggy or not set up to work with actual players as it seems I can only ever get it to work when npcs are attacking me

What I'm telling is your best way to do that is through Status Condition Node. Just make the health percentage to <99. Then that might do the job.

What I'm telling is your best way to do that is through Status Condition Node. Just make the health percentage to <99. Then that might do the job.

Obviously I already knew that.
I simply asked if it was possible if there was a condition to tell me if the health bar is showing at all

Obviously I already knew that.
I simply asked if it was possible if there was a condition to tell me if the health bar is showing at all

Quite sure checking if healthbar is up can't be done unless you can use Spot anim id or overhead icon id? Regardless I don't see why that would be an effective way of checking for a looter, is this method helpful?

upload_2018-10-28_19-18-22.png

Willing to pay someone to make a simple bot for me using this... just a bucket filler (sand)

Discord: PartyHacks#1208

Please help me out :(

Is there an easy way to trade with another player?
Was wondering if I could make an easy way to just send a trade request from one of my mules. the bot checks that, goes and withdraws x items from bank then accepts trade and gives the items over. I'm not sure how to actually accept the trade request and give items + accept

also how does one use the devkit?

How exactly does the "randomizer" work?

For example, with "status condition" on health percentage would I be able to randomize the approximate range where my character eats instead of it being a static % every time?

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
You can do it like this, set randomizer at 50/50, then have two outputs, one(e.g.) eat at 50% health percentage, and the other output (e.g) eat at 70% health percentage.