Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Some bugs:
on bank withdraw action when using visualrm preset, disable deposit all doesn't work
also visualrm preset withdraw doesn't work with multiple items

Also there is no simple way outside of visualrm presets to withdraw a given amount of any item

Some bugs:
on bank withdraw action when using visualrm preset, disable deposit all doesn't work
also visualrm preset withdraw doesn't work with multiple items

Also there is no simple way outside of visualrm presets to withdraw a given amount of any item
Yeah I though the whole presets I was doing something wrong but I cant get it to withdraw same things again the next loop :/

I dont understand how to use the dialog nodes? What do I put in 'chat options' of Chat Dialogue Condition and Chat Dialogue Action?

Also, how do I make the Keyboard Action press "space"(NPC dialogue) or "ctrl+1"(bank preset)?

I made air and body rune crafter along with some others like power miner and fisher. Check out the forums there.
Visualrm | Forum
Wow sounds cool. I need to get some free time to attempt this. I have been so busy and probably wont be able to do anything for another few weeks. One reason why I bot! I am so busy IRL! Thanks!

Heres an idea,
We should be able to right click on Go to checkpoint nodes and select an option for the designer to center on the checkpoint that's selected
Also maybe on checkpoint nodes themselves rightclick and have an option to highlight all go to checkpoint nodes that reference it.

Created an OSRS Cannonball smelting bot, working in Edgeville. It's on the VisualRM website, if anyone could test it and give me feedback of any bugs or suggestions, please kindly do so :)

Edit: Updated to v1.1. Mouse speed, accuracy, bank bug fixes.

Last edited:
Any chance there's a way to see if the health bar is showing?
IsBeingAttacked player condition doesn't seem very effective in pvp

Not sure if I'm understanding this right. It seems like there are a lot of community bots that seem like they would be extremely useful, is there a way to download those into the bot itself? Or can you copy and paste a log into it somehow? Right now all I can figure out is how to start building your own bot with this.

Not sure if I'm understanding this right. It seems like there are a lot of community bots that seem like they would be extremely useful, is there a way to download those into the bot itself? Or can you copy and paste a log into it somehow? Right now all I can figure out is how to start building your own bot with this.
In other words there are a lot of bots that the community has made and mentioned in the thread that are not an aspect of the online repository. I was wondering if there was a way to add those into the bot somehow?

The world hop action seems to get stuck when hopping to a pvp world due to the "Switch to the PvP world." dialog

In other words there are a lot of bots that the community has made and mentioned in the thread that are not an aspect of the online repository. I was wondering if there was a way to add those into the bot somehow?
Download the json file and click Load bot, then select the json file you downloaded

yes indeed it is. cuz runemate has disabled your mouse and keyboard.
Its different then the typical disabling, however, like i'm unable to click on the pause or paused button the stop button or the block input button. Any thoughts?

Its different then the typical disabling, however, like i'm unable to click on the pause or paused button the stop button or the block input button. Any thoughts?
The reason I'm asking this is because every other bot works flawlessly, yet with this I'm unable to access basic features of runemate

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

The reason I'm asking this is because every other bot works flawlessly, yet with this I'm unable to access basic features of runemate

upload_2018-10-24_11-47-6.png
Can you see that toggle button that is encircled with red? Try to toggle it. Maybe that's the reason why.