Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hi, how can I set the bot to walk to a location but not always the exact same coordinates? I tried setting

Traversal Type: Area
Coordinates: (Chosen coordinate)
Radius: 6 (Number type variable with 6 as value)

I kept walking to the same exact coordinate despite playing around the traversal types.

Hey this framework looks awesome, definitely gonna play around with it. Any bans reported so far?

Nothing so far, I have been at it for 4 days and 7 hours! I've done amazing things in my time but I still have a lot to learn :p. Have fun!

Is there a way to interact with an NPC like talk to them and select options in the dialog box? I tried making the action "Talk to" and npcID also animation ID but no luck. Any help please. :)

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Nothing so far, I have been at it for 4 days and 7 hours! I've done amazing things in my time but I still have a lot to learn :p. Have fun!

Is there a way to interact with an NPC like talk to them and select options in the dialog box? I tried making the action "Talk to" and npcID also animation ID but no luck. Any help please. :)

Just make an NPC condition node and Dialog condition node.

Hi @tyb51 , I know you're a busy man, but would you be kind to check if the traversal node action is functioning well? It just happened that I'm getting an error about it, whilst 8 hours ago it was working well.

upload_2018-7-4_21-57-48.png

Here is the log,
CHECKPOINT_START
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding INTERFACE_COND to success task of CALC_CONDITION
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding TRAVERSAL_ACTION to failure task of CALC_CONDITION
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding INTERFACE_COND to success task of CALC_CONDITION
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding TRAVERSAL_ACTION to failure task of CALC_CONDITION
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to success task of INV_COND
00:02:14 DEBUG [LINK LOADER]Binding CHECKPOINT_END to failure task of INV_COND
00:02:14 DEBUG [BOT LOADER] Succesfully loaded nodes
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of PLAYER_COND to Inventory condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from PLAYER_COND to INV_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INTERFACE_COND to Keyboard action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INTERFACE_COND to KEYBOARD_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of INTERFACE_COND to Interaction
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INTERFACE_COND to ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Go to checkpoint
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to CHECKPOINT_END is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Boolean check
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INV_COND to Boolean check
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of INV_COND to Go to checkpoint
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to CHECKPOINT_END is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CHECKPOINT_START to Interface condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CHECKPOINT_START to INTERFACE_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INV_COND to Inventory condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to INV_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of INV_COND to Inventory condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to INV_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of PLAYER_COND to Calculation condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from PLAYER_COND to CALC_CONDITION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INV_COND to Go to checkpoint
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of INV_COND to Calculation condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to CALC_CONDITION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Go to checkpoint
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to CHECKPOINT_END is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Reset to start
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to RESET_TO_START is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INTERFACE_COND to Deposit action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INTERFACE_COND to DEPOSIT_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CHECKPOINT_START to Player condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CHECKPOINT_START to PLAYER_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INTERFACE_COND to Keyboard action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INTERFACE_COND to KEYBOARD_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of PLAYER_COND to Bank withdraw action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from PLAYER_COND to BANK_WITHDRAW_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of PLAYER_COND to Calculation condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from PLAYER_COND to CALC_CONDITION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INTERFACE_COND to Deposit action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INTERFACE_COND to DEPOSIT_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Player condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to PLAYER_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Boolean check
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Inventory condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to INV_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to Calculation condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR to CALC_CONDITION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CHECKPOINT_START to Player condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CHECKPOINT_START to PLAYER_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of START to Player condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from START to PLAYER_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CALC_CONDITION to Traversal action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CALC_CONDITION to TRAVERSAL_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of CALC_CONDITION to Player condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CALC_CONDITION to PLAYER_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of PLAYER_COND to Interaction
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from PLAYER_COND to ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CHECKPOINT_START to Interface condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CHECKPOINT_START to INTERFACE_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CALC_CONDITION to Interface condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CALC_CONDITION to INTERFACE_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of CALC_CONDITION to Traversal action
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CALC_CONDITION to TRAVERSAL_ACTION is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of CALC_CONDITION to Interface condition
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from CALC_CONDITION to INTERFACE_COND is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of CALC_CONDITION to Traversal action
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the success task of INV_COND to Boolean check
00:02:15 DEBUG Position of link from INV_COND to BOOLEAN_CHECK_MODULATOR is -150.0,0.0
00:02:15 DEBUG Set the failure task of INV_COND to Go to checkpoint
00:02:19 DEBUG [PLAYER CONDITION] Player is null
00:02:19 DEBUG Executing traversal action
00:02:19 DEBUG There was an unappointed value for a traversal action node

Has anyone encountered a sudden problem using portables where it will do the action (moulding clay) however it will click the portable again cancelling its action? I can't seem to fix it, I didn't change the instructions from when it was working three days ago and I really can't find out how to fix it. I tried increase the delay interval, I tried increasing the loop interval and nothing works

Does anyone have a guide of how to get the coordinate function to work or how to make the bot walk to a certain location?

I've searched but can't really find exactly what I'm trying to figure out, I'll continue searching in the mean time though, many thanks!

I'm on the verge of making a rune essence miner. Everything is smooth except for getting the bot to recognize the portals for leaving the mine. Setting them as game objects doesn't work, and using their position as a coordinate does not work as the coordinate changes each time you enter the mine. Any solutions?

Does anyone have a guide of how to get the coordinate function to work or how to make the bot walk to a certain location?

I've searched but can't really find exactly what I'm trying to figure out, I'll continue searching in the mean time though, many thanks!

Look at the side of the interface on your bot, you should see the variable tab. Now explore that tab abit, add coordinates into the variable tab by choosing "Variable type: coordinates" and pressing the "Get" button (It will input the coordinates where your character is CURRENTLY standing ingame), and then SAVE the variable as any name, lets call it "Coordinates A". Then to get your character to walk to "Coordinates A", just search "Traversal" in the bot, and choose "To coordinate" and the value would be the variable you saved just now "Coordinates A".

Has anyone encountered a sudden problem using portables where it will do the action (moulding clay) however it will click the portable again cancelling its action? I can't seem to fix it, I didn't change the instructions from when it was working three days ago and I really can't find out how to fix it. I tried increase the delay interval, I tried increasing the loop interval and nothing works

Try to input the logic "Start > Is character animating (2sec)? > "Yes", do nothing, but if "No", click portable etc.
What's wrong with your script is that there probably wasn't an animation check, hence naturally the bot loop to start clicking portables again. If you've input "Character animating" as a check, make sure to choose the "animating (2sec)" option as the bot might miss the characters animation if there is a brief "0 animation" when moulding clay. If this is also not working, you can use "Visible interface" as a check to prevent your script from looping. "Start > Can the interface "CANCEL" be seen? >"Yes", do nothing, but if "No", click portable etc.

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
I'm on the verge of making a rune essence miner. Everything is smooth except for getting the bot to recognize the portals for leaving the mine. Setting them as game objects doesn't work, and using their position as a coordinate does not work as the coordinate changes each time you enter the mine. Any solutions?
Make sure it is a gameobject and just use name and action

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

Make sure it is a gameobject and just use name and action

Having it as NPC made it work for some reason. Perhaps Jagex is trying to avoid botting by screwing it up.

My last problem (before trying to "perfect" it) is to sometimes make the POV turn around so the bot can spot the mine and the portals if they are out of sight. Any solutions to this?

The interaction method does this automatically. No need to do this.
Having it as NPC made it work for some reason. Perhaps Jagex is trying to avoid botting by screwing it up.

My last problem (before trying to "perfect" it) is to sometimes make the POV turn around so the bot can spot the mine and the portals if they are out of sight. Any solutions to this?

Look at the side of the interface on your bot, you should see the variable tab. Now explore that tab abit, add coordinates into the variable tab by choosing "Variable type: coordinates" and pressing the "Get" button (It will input the coordinates where your character is CURRENTLY standing ingame), and then SAVE the variable as any name, lets call it "Coordinates A". Then to get your character to walk to "Coordinates A", just search "Traversal" in the bot, and choose "To coordinate" and the value would be the variable you saved just now "Coordinates A".

Try to input the logic "Start > Is character animating (2sec)? > "Yes", do nothing, but if "No", click portable etc.
What's wrong with your script is that there probably wasn't an animation check, hence naturally the bot loop to start clicking portables again. If you've input "Character animating" as a check, make sure to choose the "animating (2sec)" option as the bot might miss the characters animation if there is a brief "0 animation" when moulding clay. If this is also not working, you can use "Visible interface" as a check to prevent your script from looping. "Start > Can the interface "CANCEL" be seen? >"Yes", do nothing, but if "No", click portable etc.

Thanks for replying, sadly I can't seem to get it down properly, is there a way i can send you the file so I can see how you would fix this problem?

Thanks for replying, sadly I can't seem to get it down properly, is there a way i can send you the file so I can see how you would fix this problem?

Sure, send it right to me. Open your script (.JSON file) with notepad, then just paste the text.

PM-ed :)

Last edited:

Resolved =)

Are people really able to run these 100's of hours straight? Whats are the ban rates like?

I run multiple bots (portables and herb cleaners) for AT MOST 12hours per day/

1/3 of the time i will run it for straight 12hours, if not usually i spend about 3 to 8 hours straight per account not exceeding 12hours per day for any of the accounts i have.

For about 17days already, none of my bots got caught yet. I tweaked different scripts here and there with different delays/forms of interactions/coordinates for all my accounts and I also use a VPN, so different IP address for different accounts, max of 2 account with the same IP.

Since VisualRM currently does not have a breakhandler, i really have to manually log+track all my accounts. At any moment, I am botting on any 3 accounts at least, and 4 accounts at most.

I didn't wanna just answer your question without giving you statistic to refer to, so now to answer your question, no one here bots 100's of hours STRAIGHT. Break it up into sessions.

Last edited:
I run multiple bots (portables and herb cleaners) for AT MOST 12hours per day/

1/3 of the time i will run it for straight 12hours, if not usually i spend about 3 to 8 hours straight per account not exceeding 12hours per day for any of the accounts i have.

For about 17days already, none of my bots got caught yet. I tweaked different scripts here and there with different delays/forms of interactions/coordinates for all my accounts and I also use a VPN, so different IP address for different accounts, max of 2 account with the same IP.

Since VisualRM currently does not have a breakhandler, i really have to manually log+track all my accounts. At any moment, I am botting on any 3 accounts at least, and 4 accounts at most.

I didn't wanna just answer your question without giving you statistic to refer to, so now to answer your question, no one here bots 100's of hours STRAIGHT. Break it up into sessions.

Thanks for the thorough response, I was just kind of stunned when I saw a couple mentioning some insane hours! I will definitely not be botting nonstop, and thanks for the advice.

Are people really able to run these 100's of hours straight? Whats are the ban rates like?
That one picture here probably includes manual pauses (looking at the thieving xp rates) you can already (almost) implement breaks in visual rm.. (just need to add a multiplier) to the pause node.