Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Can anyone tell me/show me how to drop items in inventory if it is full? I am working on making a simple powerminer. Thank you.

That would be a bit difficult. I'm no pro at making bots with this yet, but I have made a few. You would have to do something like this.

Edit1: this one still isnt working. Im going to make another that I verify and post it.
upload_2018-7-1_12-52-27.png

Edit2: This one should get your job done. In your main checks add a Inventory full condition check and change the Boolean to True if it is.
upload_2018-7-1_13-17-1.png

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
That would be a bit difficult. I'm no pro at making bots with this yet, but I have made a few. You would have to do something like this.
View attachment 6242

This is almost the correct way, you should indeed use checkpoint to do the dropping. But you should use the inventory condition "contains any of" or contains none of"

Im still messing up... im going to make one that works.... ill post it

Edit 1: made changes above

Last edited:
Im still messing up... im going to make one that works.... ill post it

Edit 1: made changes above
Youy don't need any booleans. In the go to checkpoint node, enable the "set as root node" so it will start the loop at that node

But how to I find the item ID of example Tin Ore, does VisualRM have a list of all the item ID of the game?
Why don't you just give it the value "Tin ore" :p. You almost never need ID, especially for inventory items

So if you define something as a root node it wont start the bot there every time the bot starts? Will it just restart there from within the branches and leafs of that node?

If so that is a huge tip thanks for that!

little questin how do i start that im in runemate starting the bot cisualrm with rs3 and nothing comes up just the rs3 window do i need to press any buttons that the programm visualrm will open ?

little questin how do i start that im in runemate starting the bot cisualrm with rs3 and nothing comes up just the rs3 window do i need to press any buttons that the programm visualrm will open ?
You need to make your own little bot with the commands and interactions on the left side of the RuneMate Client, guides were said to come out soon but you can download some that were uploaded by other people in the "Online Repository" section to get some ideas and see how it works. It will take some time to get used to it like an hour or so but its well worth it and fun. Goodluck!

feels unreal. 80-99 thieving in one session 130+ hours :D
M3YSw1Q.png
What thieving method were you using? I've just started a new account to get 99 (or close to ) before the knight nerf

I have been trying to get it to work with construction for Oak Larders, I got to the point where it clicks on the butler, but wont proceed onto the next chat. I then couldn't add any other process on top of that one. I haven't tried removing, anything and just noticed that you guys have a construction v2 script that I couldn't find the file.

I have been trying to get it to work with construction for Oak Larders, I got to the point where it clicks on the butler, but wont proceed onto the next chat. I then couldn't add any other process on top of that one. I haven't tried removing, anything and just noticed that you guys have a construction v2 script that I couldn't find the file.
That construction scripr is ancient, don't bother looking at it!! For chat use the dialog node!! (also @Wet Rag has a construction script you could look it, ask him)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

That construction scripr is ancient, don't bother looking at it!! For chat use the dialog node!! (also @Wet Rag has a construction script you could look it, ask him)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I tried using it last night that way, and wasn't able to figure it out. I will just have to look at it again with a pair of fresh eyes.