Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
Learner
Getting the required information on RS3 is a bit hard.

At what node does it get stuck? (If you enable visual debugging)

Yeah, I tried so hard to get that interface value, but didn't get a luck. Anyways, I made another option just for the bot to continue even if there is something like that in the inventory.

Filthy Riven Main
Taking off the Take action works, I don't know how to post a bot log though. I'll find out when I get back from work.

The "is being attacked" condition will execute the success node when not being attacked and vice versa. No big deal since i just switched them and the bot works fine but not sure if this is intentional.

Z3MYhpP.png

It withdraws only 1 green dragon leather instead of all but it works fine while depositing green d'hide body. Am i doing something wrong ?

add the needle and thread to the preset, it might not deposit the needle and thread

how would i do this for stackables such as runes? lets say i make a preset with 5000 natures, it will withdraw until 5000 for each cycle. i just want to detect that its there

how would i do this for stackables such as runes? lets say i make a preset with 5000 natures, it will withdraw until 5000 for each cycle. i just want to detect that its there
In the upcoming update I added the method so that stacked or noted items will not be changed if there are already more in the inventory.
You should f.e. set it up like the image below: Check the disable deposit all checkbox and have an arbitrary low amount of the item (you could also have just one). You'll have to manually add the big amount of items to your inventory tho when you start the bot.
dlfWB7i.png

I had to comment on this. What an amazing tool, I can't imagine how you've done it! I'm only made a very simple bot to steal silk from the stall in Ardougne, and it took me a while, but I feel confident I can now make more complicated bots much more rapidly.

So, thanks for this incredible tool! Is it possible or practical to be able to type in numeric values where needed instead of needing to create a variable, like here: Imgur

Thanks again :)

Anyone figured out coal bags yet lol? wouldnt mind point in the right direction. managed to have the bank open and fill the bag but then unsure how to loop it to process the rest of the script

I am trying to make a smelting for bronze (first) bot but the conditions of the inventory is kinda confusing

Anyone figured out coal bags yet lol? wouldnt mind point in the right direction. managed to have the bank open and fill the bag but then unsure how to loop it to process the rest of the script
If there is no variable you would probably have to use booleans and think a bit further. I'm currently running a VRM motherload mine bot, when I get to the part where i buy a coal bag, I might give it a go.

I had to comment on this. What an amazing tool, I can't imagine how you've done it! I'm only made a very simple bot to steal silk from the stall in Ardougne, and it took me a while, but I feel confident I can now make more complicated bots much more rapidly.

So, thanks for this incredible tool! Is it possible or practical to be able to type in numeric values where needed instead of needing to create a variable, like here: Imgur

Thanks again :)
No the system is made so you can assign variables and you wouldn't need to touch it after. You or other people can adjust the values to their preference from the variables tab. The system is chosen in this way and diversifying the methods to assign variable would cause data inconsistencies

If there is no variable you would probably have to use booleans and think a bit further. I'm currently running a VRM motherload mine bot, when I get to the part where i buy a coal bag, I might give it a go.

No the system is made so you can assign variables and you wouldn't need to touch it after. You or other people can adjust the values to their preference from the variables tab. The system is chosen in this way and diversifying the methods to assign variable would cause data inconsistencies
Do you have a coal bag on rs3? I posted a bot request on the VisualRM forums.

Legend, I'm going to give it another whack today, if I manage to solve it il post the running conditions (I use it for smithing btw)

guys if i click on a premade script(sand crabs) why wont it let me unpause it? i clicked download
nevermind, i figured it out -)