Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Learner
Is it possible close an interface(crafting window) when the bot accidentally clicked the wrong portable?
Like for example you are cooking and the bot clicked the portable well. Was working with this for like 2 hours and seems can't find a way.

easily triggered ✌
Is it possible close an interface(crafting window) when the bot accidentally clicked the wrong portable?
Like for example you are cooking and the bot clicked the portable well. Was working with this for like 2 hours and seems can't find a way.
check if its that interface, if not close

Niche bots at your disposal
i will add a failsave in the Crafting interface node when selecting category or item if it is not there, that it will close. (So you'll have to use a condition evaluating the current category/item)

provide screenshot
If i manually login and pass the play button screen then the bot works fine, otherwise it stops as soon as it logins by itself. sorry im a noob :)
2BMGsX3.png

If i manually login and pass the play button screen then the bot works fine, otherwise it stops as soon as it logins by itself. sorry im a noob :)
2BMGsX3.png
well yes, you have a stop condition.Your flow will go to the stop condition when you are not logged in. So the bot stops

yea i just figured that out but how will i make the bot stop once i run out of materials
like this, but just make sure you are logged in, its not that hard to press that button yourself

An awesome user-friendly editor. Very well done tyb51. Just wondering if there's been any tutorials published so far? I am certain I'm not using some very helpful utilities :)
P.S. I'm looking to build a mud rune crafter via earth altar so that's why I'm asking :p This would be a rather bit more complicated bot including the variables to repair pouches and such...

Last edited:
Anyway to customize "Is animating (2s delay)" to something else besides 2 sec? I tried adding value for Is animating but doesn't work

Learner
Yeahey! Update.

How can I click this using interface condition and making a interface action node?

Attachments

• 23.PNG
    23.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
Get the interface object number & action for 'ok' with visual developer bot.

But I think you can use the chat dialog condition + action, just make a string with value: 'continue' or 'ok'.

Filthy Riven Main
After the update I can't get the bot to pick anything up. With visual debugging enabled it goes to the interaction but on my client it just pans the camera towards the ground object without doing anything. 5d3e1621d54136c8fd293ba1e6fd7dac.png