Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

bot doesnt pray range when the head appears (ranged attack) and always gets smacked for high damage making kills succeed or not... is there a fix comming for that?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the script gets stuck in the bank. It's depositing my gear then doesn't recognize it has a full inventory of items so nothing gets equipped. Was working earlier today until this randomly started.

EDIT: it seems to do this when I opt to use special attack. For some reason it is hung up on juggling the extra weapon with primary weapon

Script is working as it should, however, i noticed it does this tile hop skip to the left diagonally and back in between center of pillars as if it is attempting to dodge a center axe after Vardorvis is dead pretty often. Just seems like odd behavior for your FYI, hopefully you can fix this.

Script is working as it should, however, i noticed it does this tile hop skip to the left diagonally and back in between center of pillars as if it is attempting to dodge a center axe after Vardorvis is dead pretty often. Just seems like odd behavior for your FYI, hopefully you can fix this.

EDIT: I Shouldn't say pretty often, it's just noticeable.

EDIT #2: I figured out what the issue is, if Vardovis dies whilst an axe spawns on the opposite end or on you, it still tries to dodge after the fact. But it's just dodging air.

Last edited:
Great bot, however I initially died a lot because I chose karambwans as my food. The bot tries to eat karambwan-potion which doesn't work with karambwans specifically and as a result it could never restore prayer. This would lead to me dying 100% of the time it ran out of prayer. I'm choosing a different food now, will let you know how that goes.

Also - were the high ban rates in the past due to perfect prayer flicking? I've left that turned off because I'm worried it will increase ban chances.

Last edited:
Primate
Great bot, however I initially died a lot because I chose karambwans as my food. The bot tries to eat karambwan-potion which doesn't work with karambwans specifically and as a result it could never restore prayer. This would lead to me dying 100% of the time it ran out of prayer. I'm choosing a different food now, will let you know how that goes.
i'll look to fix that for all mate bots soon

bot is working well so far, but I wish it would use f-keys to change prayer for the ranged attack. When I'm watching it do kills, it often prays really slowly vs the ranged attack because it has to drag the mouse to inventory icons to change prayers/eat. This can sometimes cause it to get stacked out pretty hard.

Hi I ran for 8 hours earlier and ran out of ring charges after only 1 hour. Not sure if it was idle logged in at the bank the whole time. No failsafe kicked in. (I would also appreciate a refund for the 7 hours it idled.) Thanks!
upload_2024-5-12_14-55-40.png