Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

Primate
Entered the vardorvis, stuck at enabling prayer before starting fight, i paused it i enable the prayer manually and it enter the fight, while it fighting stuck at enabling prayer so i manual tp out, resume the bot start walking back and still stuck at enabling prayer, it just wont enable prayer. Had to stop the bot and restart everything now everything seems to be ok. Just the wasted 0.20$ cause stuck at enabling prayer.
strange, refunded your session

Still getting stuck @ the bank taking items out and baning them again. It will do this foreve, haven't had an issue with any of the other dt2 bosses but i have to manually bank every time i need to bank with this one.

Primate
Still getting stuck @ the bank taking items out and baning them again. It will do this foreve, haven't had an issue with any of the other dt2 bosses but i have to manually bank every time i need to bank with this one.
has to be something up with your configuration. the bank handler is shared between all dt2 bots.

Bot keeps getting stuck at the bank when I enable the soulreaper axe option. The bot runs to the bank and banks the axe. Then proceeds to bank my fang + avernic. Afterwards he is just looping and getting them out of the bank again...

Last edited:
Great bot so far I’ve had basically no issues with it 750 kills in, I had just died though and my gravestone was by the banker at the ferox enclave and it’s bugging me so much trying to understand how I died there

Primate
Great bot so far I’ve had basically no issues with it 750 kills in, I had just died though and my gravestone was by the banker at the ferox enclave and it’s bugging me so much trying to understand how I died there
it's possible you got hit by an axe, teleported to ferox enclave, and bled out there

Works pretty well. Seems very life like from what I've seen so far. Makes simple mistakes and prioritizes the correct things like a human player would do.

I've only gotten about an hour of experience with it, but I'm quite satisfied so far.

Hey @Defeat3d, one thing I HAVE noticed is that if it takes damage on the way to the boss, it'll go into the instance, then teleport back to Ferox for healing. Even though it's only 5hp down and low on run. Not sure what's going on with that.

Last edited:

mkm

Have about 25+ hours of use and so far it is working amazingly. There are so quarks.. and feel like I need to babysit it in order to ensure it works efficiently. Couple things I have noticed in my time using it..

1) Traversing to and from the boss can look pretty bot like and slow. Often times it clicks to an area before idling for several seconds before clicking the next spot on the minimap. This has also lead to my character dying when traversing to the stranglewood, specifically at the crossroads to where you climb down the ladder on the way to the ritual site. It often clicks to the same spot at the crossroads, stops and then gets attacked by all the mobs in the area. If I am not there to click the ladder myself, my character dies and I lose the hour because the program stops. (happened about 5 times now).

2) When using tick prayers and thralls there is no interaction with the prayer book or magic book icon which may be the way its programmed to work, but I just wonder how that could look on Jagex's end should they suspect you.

All flaws aside this thing is amazing and works flawlessly when fighting the boss once you get all your settings right. Well done!

Is there any way to make the strangle phase a bit faster? It does everything else pretty flawlessly, however even for human standards that part is painfully slow. Sometimes the bot also get stuck and dies transversing to the boss. And idk why but it always dies in the exact same spot. Damn near same tile. It's happend maybe 6 or 7 times. It's odd that it doesn't really die to the boss, just transversing in the exact same spot.

Primate
Have about 25+ hours of use and so far it is working amazingly. There are so quarks.. and feel like I need to babysit it in order to ensure it works efficiently. Couple things I have noticed in my time using it..

1) Traversing to and from the boss can look pretty bot like and slow. Often times it clicks to an area before idling for several seconds before clicking the next spot on the minimap. This has also lead to my character dying when traversing to the stranglewood, specifically at the crossroads to where you climb down the ladder on the way to the ritual site. It often clicks to the same spot at the crossroads, stops and then gets attacked by all the mobs in the area. If I am not there to click the ladder myself, my character dies and I lose the hour because the program stops. (happened about 5 times now).

2) When using tick prayers and thralls there is no interaction with the prayer book or magic book icon which may be the way its programmed to work, but I just wonder how that could look on Jagex's end should they suspect you.

All flaws aside this thing is amazing and works flawlessly when fighting the boss once you get all your settings right. Well done!

Is there any way to make the strangle phase a bit faster? It does everything else pretty flawlessly, however even for human standards that part is painfully slow. Sometimes the bot also get stuck and dies transversing to the boss. And idk why but it always dies in the exact same spot. Damn near same tile. It's happend maybe 6 or 7 times. It's odd that it doesn't really die to the boss, just transversing in the exact same spot.
You guys may have to zoom out a little (or more) in game. Never ran into traversal issues to be honest.

All of the issues are def with transversing, don't know what's changes since yesterday but i turn it on and it uses atleast 30x teleports of my ring of shadows and just keeps teleporting to the stranglewood even though its already there. So i turn it off and manually go there and it just tried to walk off into the sea indefinitely. It's not my camera being too close, it also does the same thing in my house. Would not leave un babysat but thats 60c from hitting the play button wasted.

Primate
All of the issues are def with transversing, don't know what's changes since yesterday but i turn it on and it uses atleast 30x teleports of my ring of shadows and just keeps teleporting to the stranglewood even though its already there. So i turn it off and manually go there and it just tried to walk off into the sea indefinitely. It's not my camera being too close, it also does the same thing in my house. Would not leave un babysat but thats 60c from hitting the play button wasted.
there hasn't been any update, your client is fucked up

Just caught a 14 day ban, and I was being extremely safe not running it 24/7. I was taking tons of breaks, doing some manual, changing weapons up. Maybe running 5-6 hours a day every other day. Just wanted to leave you some feedback. Can prove its related directly to this bot too because in my ban note it says specially related to my desert treasure 2 boss kills. Thanks

I would want to see that mention of DT2 boss tbh

Otherwise, Bot has been running great, it seems to stop attacking after the first kill recenty but will still pray switch and axe dodge, not sure if thats been noted or not