Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

Extremely minor suggestion, but in the UI could you reorder "loot" and "statistics" so that "statistics" is above "loot"? That's how it is for Vorkath Mate and it's a lot better because that way you can see KPH and the GP/H without scrolling. Currently for Vardorvis Mate you can only see one or the other because of the way it's ordered.

Could we get a option where the bot doesnt instantly stop after a death. I babysit this bot when im using it and i try to pause it just as it dies so i can reclaim and keep it running. Sometimes it will run for 2hrs without a death other times it will die the first trip and i have to pay for the full hour seems a bit unfair. Just a thought overall great bot but would love if i could just pause it when it dies.

Hi mate, it's been working well but it's no longer putting prayer protection on with the prayer flick setting. Died 3 times in a row.

Seems to get stuck in the bank withdrawing and putting away items indefinitely. Any ideas? it will pull out (x) amount and then take out more after. Causing it to put it back in the bank and repeat. Can't bank atm without me doing it manuall y

Got stuck turning prayer inside the vardorvis chamber. Had to stop this bot on 3 minutes. Can i get refund 0.20$ didnt get any single kill

elaborate?
Entered the vardorvis, stuck at enabling prayer before starting fight, i paused it i enable the prayer manually and it enter the fight, while it fighting stuck at enabling prayer so i manual tp out, resume the bot start walking back and still stuck at enabling prayer, it just wont enable prayer. Had to stop the bot and restart everything now everything seems to be ok. Just the wasted 0.20$ cause stuck at enabling prayer.