Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

Primate
I used this bot for about 450 kc, worked flawlessly, got hit with the bug abuse ban for 14 days. I've been back for about 2 weeks now, and noticed that there's an option to remove 1 tick prayer. Awesome! Now the bot will only do 1 kill and then die and just stand in fally. Max combat, torva, scythe d claw spec and thralls. Not sure where it's messing up.
Definitely isn't supposed to be dying. Unfortunately I can't really help you without knowing what's going wrong though.

when the bot dies,the script stops.

when u dont have a shadow ring to teleport, the walk to the boss is to long and uses 100% run energy. starting the boss fight with 0% also resulting in dying. maybe an option to use stamina pot at bank.

Still af very good script getting arround 18 kill an hour :)

Last edited:
for some reason today it wont bank keeps saying satisfying then one of my gear? lost a $1 from trying to rectify to no success could get a refund please

Primate
for some reason today it wont bank keeps saying satisfying then one of my gear? lost a $1 from trying to rectify to no success could get a refund please
that means you're missing a piece of equipment, try refreshing your loadouts in the settings

i checked this was saying avernic which was in invent then tried it in bank then it said tassys same again, il try again in a minute as working with same setup with duke atm

yep still not working tried again it used fairy ring then tabbed back to house then ran to castle wars then started throwing up item errors that i had on

Attachments

• vardorvis_mate_main_15092023_124656.log
    37 KB · Views: 2
it's a great bot man. Got multiple thousand+ kc from it. It does die quite frequently though and can't traverse its death accurately.

Primate
it's a great bot man. Got multiple thousand+ kc from it. It does die quite frequently though and can't traverse its death accurately.
shouldn't die at all, maybe up your eating treshold a little

make sure there's no big lag spikes