Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

Primate
Just caught a 14 day ban, and I was being extremely safe not running it 24/7. I was taking tons of breaks, doing some manual, changing weapons up. Maybe running 5-6 hours a day every other day. Just wanted to leave you some feedback. Can prove its related directly to this bot too because in my ban note it says specially related to my desert treasure 2 boss kills. Thanks
Looks like we got caught up with modified client users, otherwise we would be catching macroing bans. I'll look into ways to separate this bot from whatever the modified clients/plugins do.

Big fan of Defeat3d's bots, have botted hundreds and hundreds of hours safely with no issues, however I also copped a 2-week ban for bug abuse. Hopefully this is fixed soon, proceed with caution

Primate
Defeat3d updated Vardorvis Mate with a new update entry:

Vardorvis Mate v1.1.1 Released!

Vardorvis Mate updated to v1.1.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also got banned from using this bot. It's compromised

Big fan of Defeat3d's bots, have botted hundreds and hundreds of hours safely with no issues, however I also copped a 2-week ban for bug abuse. Hopefully this is fixed soon, proceed with caution
The latest updates should address the recent bug abuse bans.

Primate
My bot doesn't flick range pray and just has its pray dropped and tanks a big hit every single time. why is this? :S how do i fix <3

My bot doesn't flick range pray and just has its pray dropped and tanks a big hit every single time. why is this? :S how do i fix <3
might be runelite plugins messing with prayers (filters?)

I did also get a 14 day bug abuse ban for using those one. Have used it since with no 1 tick prayer with no issue.

Last edited:
I used this bot for about 450 kc, worked flawlessly, got hit with the bug abuse ban for 14 days. I've been back for about 2 weeks now, and noticed that there's an option to remove 1 tick prayer. Awesome! Now the bot will only do 1 kill and then die and just stand in fally. Max combat, torva, scythe d claw spec and thralls. Not sure where it's messing up.