Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

Primate
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Vardorvis Mate - How does he suck blood now?

Fights the Desert Treasure II boss Vardorvis.

Key features:
  • Supports the Awakened variant, including farming it until running out of orbs
  • Gets (mostly) flawless kills for 50% extra loot
  • One tick (perfect) prayers or normal prayers
  • Perfect spike evasion for the Awakened variant - gets perfect kills
  • Perfect axe skipping
  • Special attacks early on or during enrage phase
  • Thralls
  • Death Charge
  • Special support for Soulreaper axe
  • Multiple...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I arrived on a fresh invent with fang and and a bgs as spec weapon. It didn't switch to the bgs and use the spec until Vardorvis hp was below 200, why is this?

The special attack seems like it needs a little improvement

Last edited:
Primate
Is there anyway we can get an option for non perfect praying? Or can you let me know why I am wrong in thinking its sketchy and might set off flags for bot detection? Literally a perfect bot. Just too perfect in that regards

The only reason why I ask is because I feel as though most of the people using this script are mains and do have some kind of worry about getting banned. Although I do understand it's a bot and we take that risk even starting it. Thanks for making this script!

Primate
Is there anyway we can get an option for non perfect praying? Or can you let me know why I am wrong in thinking its sketchy and might set off flags for bot detection? Literally a perfect bot. Just too perfect in that regards

The only reason why I ask is because I feel as though most of the people using this script are mains and do have some kind of worry about getting banned. Although I do understand it's a bot and we take that risk even starting it. Thanks for making this script!
There's no evidence to suggest it triggers bans. Multiple bots doing the same thing are not getting caught any more than other bots.

Just caught a 14 day ban, and I was being extremely safe not running it 24/7. I was taking tons of breaks, doing some manual, changing weapons up. Maybe running 5-6 hours a day every other day. Just wanted to leave you some feedback. Can prove its related directly to this bot too because in my ban note it says specially related to my desert treasure 2 boss kills. Thanks