Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UNLIMITED HOURS & INSTANCES | RuneMate Community Event | Double XP Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
logo_256.png

The RuneMate team is proud to announce a Community Event taking place this Double XP Weekend!

As a thank you to our amazing community, we are giving everyone free hours and unlimited instances during the Double XP Weekend.

What: All bots started between 6:00am EST, Friday 15th September to 11:00am EST Monday 18th September will be completely free and won't count towards monthly limits. That is, if you are normally allowed 300 hours per month, any hours you use during this time will not count towards your limit. You will also be able to run an unlimited amount of bot instances at the same time.

When: Free hours & unlimited instances will be enabled from 6:00am EST, Friday 15th September to 11:00am EST Monday 18th September

Who: All RuneMate users.

FAQs:

When is the RuneScape Double XP Weekend?
The Double XP Weekend takes place from 12:00 UTC (game time) on 15th September, and running until 12:00 UTC on 18th September. Click here to read more: Double XP Weekend | Begins 15th September

Will I still be charged for using Premium bots during this time?
Yes. Premium bots will still charge you their normal hourly rate.

Do I have to be a Supporter or Sponsor to unlock free hours or sessions during this weekend?
No. The free hours and unlimited instances will apply to all RuneMate users.

Can I run more instances than I am normally able to, during this weekend?
Yes. You will be able to run as many RuneMate instances as you like, during this period.

Do the free hours/unlimited instances apply to OSRS and RS3?
Yes. All hours and instances are free regardless of game mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
RuneMate Staff
Does jagex ever do osrs double xp? I think this is only for rs3 double xp weekend right?

They've never done one before and I highly doubt they ever will. It goes against the old school nature of the game.

While the double XP is only active on RS3 this weekend, the free instances and hours applies to BOTH RS3 and OSRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.