Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Unable to login since update, just stuck loading

just restarted runemate for the update, now it just gives me the constant spinning loading sign next to the login, tried restarting my router and computer, its definitely a runemate issue and not an issue on my end. thanks!

Same, stuck on loading, restarting system and clearing cache / resources file does not help. Also tried reinstallation, still stuck

I'm still having this issue. says it cannot find my account and if i try enough times it says your account is locked., I have a +1 at the end of my email if that matters at all

Mod Automation
I'm still having this issue. says it cannot find my account and if i try enough times it says your account is locked., I have a +1 at the end of my email if that matters at all
You're just not entering the correct account credentials. Check caps lock, maybe copy paste it in, the usual stuff. If it's still not working you can always reset your password @ Lost Password | Community | RuneMate.