Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Unable to initialize communication bridge

Hello,

I was using the client fine thursday/friday/saturday. However, upon opening the client on Sunday I was met with these messages.

1728404544927.png

I have tried uninstalling runemate/runelite/osrs clients. I will also post logs below. I have tried everything but cannot find a solution.

Thanks

Attachments

• runescape_20241008_171453.log
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
Bot Author
Hello,

I was using the client fine thursday/friday/saturday. However, upon opening the client on Sunday I was met with these messages.

View attachment 16156

I have tried uninstalling runemate/runelite/osrs clients. I will also post logs below. I have tried everything but cannot find a solution.

Thanks
Runelite appears to have done an update and is causing issues when running bots on it. Please be careful starting bots until further notice.

For more information on a fix, join the RuneMate discord server.

i have the same issue right now no matter what i delete or unistall shut down restart update nothing works was working perfect for like 4 days straight and now i have the same issue the communication bridge is out of date what now haha

There was a background update it seems? We will just have to wait until Runemate is caught back up. Up until today all bots have been working perfectly.

-Runemate is always very quick with these types of issues.

I've done all the BS of uninstalling, deleting caches, restart computer, reinstall.... even went a step further and factory reset the PC. i just wanted to join everyone in complaining. grrrrr now i actually have to click on my own.

I've done all the BS of uninstalling, deleting caches, restart computer, reinstall.... even went a step further and factory reset the PC. i just wanted to join everyone in complaining. grrrrr now i actually have to click on my own.
lol might have to play legit day or two till they fix it, any update guys ?

Bot Author
Same issue, why runemate won't response?

Runelite appears to have done an update and is causing issues when running bots on it. Please be careful starting bots until further notice.

For more information on a fix, join the RuneMate discord server.