Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ultra Tutorial Island [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know how it goes.
for sure, ill do it soon. just finishing up on my farm accs.

Worked perfectly! @doppelganger. I'd recommend using spacebar instead of left clicking on it to look more humanlike and make it faster:)

Oh, and it took a few tries to hit the chicken at the end, but its okay it got it in the 4th try :)

And I'd also recommend adding a logout when done the tutorial alongside turning off the bot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Congratz on your first Spectre bot! Looking forward to what's cooking up in that brain of yours :)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Whoa! Congrats on first release and Thank you ahead of time for when I need to do Tutorial island :)

Works very well, it did get stuck one between the bank and going to the church, Just after he exists the bank. I manually moved him and he just continued.

for sure, ill do it soon. just finishing up on my farm accs.

Worked perfectly! @doppelganger. I'd recommend using spacebar instead of left clicking on it to look more humanlike and make it faster:)

Oh, and it took a few tries to hit the chicken at the end, but its okay it got it in the 4th try :)

And I'd also recommend adding a logout when done the tutorial alongside turning off the bot.

I believe the spacebar usage is something handled already by the client. I'll look into it.

Chickens will be handled better in the next update.

Logout option has also been added (yes by default) in the next update.

Congratz on your first Spectre bot! Looking forward to what's cooking up in that brain of yours :)

Thanks bud :). Time will tell :p

Whoa! Congrats on first release and Thank you ahead of time for when I need to do Tutorial island :)

Thanks!

Bruh what happened to that dungeoneering bot? But anyways, congratz!

Thanks :). It's a bit outdated right now and I won't really have the time to update/maintain it in the upcoming 2 months.

Works very well, it did get stuck one between the bank and going to the church, Just after he exists the bank. I manually moved him and he just continued.

Fixed in next update.

I believe the spacebar usage is something handled already by the client. I'll look into it.

Chickens will be handled better in the next update.

Logout option has also been added (yes by default) in the next update.

Thanks bud :). Time will tell :p

Thanks!

Thanks :). It's a bit outdated right now and I won't really have the time to update/maintain it in the upcoming 2 months.

Fixed in next update.
Very well done :) I'd recommend forcing space bar as all legit ppl do it that way. That's not a pattern that's being human :)

Can you support bulk importing (Such as having a list of accs that are email:password entered and then doing the tutorial for each of them)

After last nights update, the bot seems to be getting stuck at the following places: cooking shrimp, cooking bread, "Moving on It's time to enter some caves. Click on the ladder to go down to the next area.", prospecting ores, mining ores, smelting, smithing the dagger, exiting the rat caves, and clicking on the poll booth. I ran two accounts at the same time, both having problems with these areas.

Edit: I was having problems with other scripts, but after resetting rune mate the other scripts returned to normal. I have not tested this script since resetting runemate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.