Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS TzTok-Jad Bot

TzTok-Jad Bot Tbh ID be willing to pay like $0.40 an hour for a Jad Bot, I don't know how other people feel about this?

is it anything any authors are thinking about making?

cause quite frankly fight caves tasks are just annoying.

Considering fire cap services are like $80+ it should be more like $15/hr imo...

oh lol mybad had no idea how much fire cape services costed tbh lol

ahh i see why fight caves services wouldent be done then, cause the demand wouldent be high enough

Considering fire cap services are like $80+ it should be more like $15/hr imo...

lol I charge at max $40 for a firecape and thats if they have 1 defense and 60 range

I'm working on one, I started it months ago but due to my investment in my Sand Crabber I have made no progress on it past wave 31.

I've used the fire cape services and the most I've ever seen as the price was $40 it usually runs $7-$15 I have an account I'd like to get a FC on but have no time at the moment if anyone ever did make the bot I'd for sure use it.

Getting to jad is relatively simple, a lot of the guys on a certain forum will do the jad wave for free, I know this from experience, did it over teamviewer on my 5th attempt because I just couldnt get the hang of the healers, once you learn it, its a very simple boss. gl.

Not going to happen. I've been in the game since rscheata was in their peak, and it never came through; not worth the time and PR it'll create with people constantly losing their time/resources.

easily triggered ✌
Not going to happen. I've been in the game since rscheata was in their peak, and it never came through; not worth the time and PR it'll create with people constantly losing their time/resources.
weird cus osbot has a functioning one

weird cus osbot has a functioning one

Yes OSbot does have a functioning one but It costs £20 1time fee but it deffinetly does not garentee you will not be banned in 24hrs of one succsessful use. i tested it on several different accounts and they all got a 2 day ban i have also sat their and observed the osbot one,

its many flauses are

It freezes sometimes half way through a cave.

it also does not function properly on their ''mirror mode system''

its camera movements are very bot like and the way it kills jad is very inhuman. never seen nothing like it.

What's an acceptable price do you think?

£5 per a ''succsessful fight cave'' or you could sell the bot as a one time £25/£30 fee after paying it becomes free for the user?

Last edited: