Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TzBob Bank Organizer

Hey thank you for this but it did not work for me could i get a refund and ill use it again when it works?

I'm interested in using this, but judging from the reviews and comments it doesn't really seem to work? Any plans on making it work and adding a trial version that does like 1 tab or something?

Had issues with the script started but kept getting stuck. Maybe have some templates for banks might be a good idea.

Does this plugin support memorizing one characters bank then taking that file and applying to another characters bank and sorting it? I'm trying to find a way *cause botting makes you lose chars and make new ones* to copy entire bank layouts.

Does this plugin support memorizing one characters bank then taking that file and applying to another characters bank and sorting it? I'm trying to find a way *cause botting makes you lose chars and make new ones* to copy entire bank layouts.