Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TzBob Bank Organizer

TzBob submitted a new resource:

TzBob Bank Organizer - TzBob Bank Organizer

Organizes your OSRS bank according to inputs, excluding the default bank tab.

Item matching occurs by item ID, item name, item name with wildcards, or wiki category lookup to match multiple items, in a text box per tab.
Also has the option to ignore a bank tab, with a check box per tab.

Item moving occurs like so:

1) Moves items that don't match input, from any bank tab (1-9) into the default tab.
2) Moves items that do match input, into their target bank tab (1-9).
3) Moves items that do...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your first release! Its a good start, nice work on the UI

A few suggestions:
- Speed it up, the delays need reducing a lot/use direct input
- It would be great if you could put in generic tags for item catagories like [POTIONS] [AMMUNITION] [FARMING] [MELEE] etc. You should be able to pull item lists from the wiki. Maybe this would be helpful: GitHub - MitchBarnett/wiki-bank-tag-integration: Allows the creation of bank tags from categories on the offical OSRS wiki
- Sometimes it misses the tab when drag/dropping, direct input would fix this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll look into those suggestions soon and see what I can come up with.

Hello, it crashed my runemate twice and took 60 cents from me, could you please kindly refund. I will try again in the future if it is working.

Hello, it crashed my runemate twice and took 60 cents from me, could you please kindly refund. I will try again in the future if it is working.

Hi there,
It seems that this bot still needs some essential improvements, in this case I have refunded you the $0.60.

Misfits
Congrats on your first release! Its a good start, nice work on the UI

A few suggestions:
- Speed it up, the delays need reducing a lot/use direct input
- It would be great if you could put in generic tags for item catagories like [POTIONS] [AMMUNITION] [FARMING] [MELEE] etc. You should be able to pull item lists from the wiki. Maybe this would be helpful: GitHub - MitchBarnett/wiki-bank-tag-integration: Allows the creation of bank tags from categories on the offical OSRS wiki
- Sometimes it misses the tab when drag/dropping, direct input would fix this.
cant drag with DI

The bank tabs can't be organized as requested, due to gaps between bank tab slots.
That particular error message means that you have a tab after an empty tab.
For example if you have matching bank items in tab 6 and in tab 8, but not in tab 7.

The bank tabs can't be organized as requested, due to gaps between bank tab slots.
Actually since then, an error was found related to that particular error-message and it has been fixed in version 2.1 which is coming soon.

Put tab one as

coins
[Currency]
[Teleportation items‎]
[Runes]

& it moved, Cowhide, Buckets, Herb bag, Iron Darts, Master wand & Dharok's axe.

Crashes my client immediately. I would like a refund if possible as this is a fairly expensive script.

Crashes my client immediately. I would like a refund if possible as this is a fairly expensive script.
Sent, apologies that the bot didn't work.

Put tab one as

coins
[Currency]
[Teleportation items‎]
[Runes]

& it moved, Cowhide, Buckets, Herb bag, Iron Darts, Master wand & Dharok's axe.
The bot also moves unmatching items into the default tab, I've updated the resource description to explain this a moment ago.
Perhaps this stage of the bot should be optional.