Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trees Minnow Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works as intended. Would love a gui with exp per hour and gp per hour but the functionality is perfect atm. Maybe some more antiban cuz right now it always clicks on a spot, and clicks it again 1 sec later. Each and every time. Dunno if that might make it seem more botlike.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Works as intended. Would love a gui with exp per hour and gp per hour but the functionality is perfect atm. Maybe some more antiban cuz right now it always clicks on a spot, and clicks it again 1 sec later. Each and every time. Dunno if that might make it seem more botlike.
fuuaOjD.png

Code:
V 0.0.2
Improved the PlayerSense, now more responsive and less bot-like.
Fixed Shark price so profit is now accurate.
UI is now more responsive.
Now using teleports (Skill's necklace, etc.) to get to Fishing guild.
waiting to be deployed

Insane proggie, very nice. Though I already have 99 fishing from Savior's script, depending on how well the lite version runs I'll be using yours to continue fishing minnows :)

Not seeing a GUI when using this script (both trial and premium versions). Not sure what's wrong.

I dont see the GUI /:

I was really looking forward to seeing how many sharks I was getting per hour and how much EXP i was gaining... :(

doesn't seem to work atm
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\\RuneMate\logs\Trees Minnow Fisher 10-22 16-13-36.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO Trees Minnow Fisher started!

@Trees this bot needs an update .I have been running great for a month up until this morning. The clicks are ultra slow and it waits till it moves twice before clicking it . Please PM me if you request logs .

@Trees this bot needs an update .I have been running great for a month up until this morning. The clicks are ultra slow and it waits till it moves twice before clicking it . Please PM me if you request logs .

@Gengsta

@Gengsta

was great, having the same issue. ultra slow, doesnt react well to leaping fish anymore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am having an issue with being overcharged, I ran 3 instances today at the same time and was charged for 5 hours when they only ran for 3:55mins.
because there is no way of stopping the bot when i am not at home, I created a simple notepad command to shutdown my computer after 14100 seconds to avoid being charged for 5 hours.
The logs state that all 3 instances ended around 3:55
Is there something I am doing wrong? runemate proof.png

Attachments

• Trees Minnow Fisher 1-01 11-44-18.txt
    77.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Trees Minnow Fisher 1-01 11-44-37.txt
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Trees Minnow Fisher 1-01 11-44-49.txt
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
Responsiveness to moving fishing spots is questionable, I'm getting far less rates than i should be getting.

I am having an issue with being overcharged, I ran 3 instances today at the same time and was charged for 5 hours when they only ran for 3:55mins.
because there is no way of stopping the bot when i am not at home, I created a simple notepad command to shutdown my computer after 14100 seconds to avoid being charged for 5 hours.
The logs state that all 3 instances ended around 3:55
Is there something I am doing wrong? View attachment 7385
DEV HAD REFUNDED ME

Searching for one account with access to Minnows to be used for testing to get the script running.

There's a reward!

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.