Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Tithe Farm Bot

This has been requested in the past, but with nothing has seem to come of it. The Tithe farm bot would be the only true farming bot on Runemate (excluding the fertilzer one which is the only one atm).

It could feature a basic free bot that does the simplistic features of the minigame. Then have a premium counterpart that would have paid options for more intricate aspects of the minigame. For instance, adding a humidify option for refilling watering cans. Or a stamina potion option for faster xp.

Runemate has closed the gap on a lot of the bot necessities by implimenting lunar magic bots, a blast minning bot, etc. Farming is one of the last things needed out of the non stereotypical "woodcutting/fishing" bots.

I would also pay for this kind of bot and the requirements to the minigame arent even that hard to get i can lend a account for someone who would write a bot for this minigame

I'm very interested in getting a higher farming level but not very interested in doing the Tithe farm. Been doing tree runs and its kinda slow (nice xp once maybe twice a day) and now I'm ready to get 83 so I can plant a spirit tree in my house! 100% would pay for this