Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

They caught me guys

Hey they caught me guys after 3 days of botting.

I botted 86-90 att
95-97 str
I usd prime nmz

The next day i botted 60-69 agility premium with regal agility bot.

I got 1 day ban. Next is perma.

It's been a Good run boys i made tons of easy xp and got no reset i was planning on botting till first temp ban. Im done boys i was banned on a thursday.

Yes i botted in one sitting. I botted from 10 pm straight in to jagex working hours im not surprised agility for 10 hours.

Java Warlord
The next day i botted 60-69 agility premium with regal agility bot.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is what caused the ban. Agility is a very dangerous skill to bot. And it's not even the specific bot, you can see a lot of agility bans happening with all agility bots that do the regular courses like rooftops. Not sure if it's just RuneMate being very vulnerable due to its unique behaviour or if it's a problem amongst all popular botting clients.

I myself had 2 accounts banned after botting agility for just a few hours on each one, without botting anything else at that time.

the 10 hours of agility was most definitely the cause of you getting banned. I was just asking you to keep mind for myself. I've personally botted a ton of skills even 20 hours in a row. (think mining, fletching and combat) and i always make sure to keep agility to one or two hour runs. Goodluck with your account.

Bot agility 1-2 hour per day. Been doing that and reached 59-70. Took me 2 weeks but at least i'm not banned

Seems like they cracked down on agility bots, was botting agility very nicely for days back when I first started on runemate with no issues.

Agility was also what caused my ban last year. I still bot on that account to this day, no bans.

Damn and here I am getting perma banned for botting 1-40 ranged and 100k strength experience in F2P. The acc wasn't new. It was already 40 attack, 80 strength, 31 prayer.