Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheNewSummonerLite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think about fast movements, it shouldn't be hard to make bot slower :D. Making it slower, should also prevent fast potion clicking (however, from my testing never remember to have more than 2 doses in a row, but maybe different things for different pc's/setups/ runemate versions).

About 10 min stuck withdrawing potions - never seen that long, but it isn't as fast as I want, so made an option to use presets in premium.

About familiar beeing stuck - I had this in mind when making bot, but maybe missed something. Will check this, but in premium there is an option to use area/inventory loot, which should eliminate this problem and the other ones, caused by walking.

Probaby will include a message in premium's description, encouraging the usage of presets and area/inventory loot.

After recreating the situation with the "familiar is too far away" bug I noticed that after about 5-8 seconds the bot realizes something is not right na goes to the bank and continues its gracefull work! I suggest going to a low populated world to ensure account saftey! Personally I have boted thi account on my main for a few days on and off and made about 35 million gp in profits <3 woop!

-Could you make it move a few squares off the well before spawning? This way it generates more eggs/scroll and more profit per hour because the eggs that would spawn in the area of the well won't spawn because of the terain. Many possible egg spawns are blocked this way and those potential eggs are lost.

-Could you make it so it loots the eggs that are remaining on the floor be looted right after banking? This way the bot will lose less eggs due to them being on the ground for too long (or picked up by other players).

-Great bot tho! <3

Last edited:
warrior55 updated TheNewSummonerLite with a new update entry:

TheNewSummonerLite v2.0.1 Released!

TheNewSummonerLite updated to v2.0.1. More frequent picking with area/inventory loot to prevent drop from being visible.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@josussen1 The main issue is when you haven't spawned full inventory yet, but eggs are starting to show on the ground for other players. That can make more harm than one or few eggs left before banking. Already fixed.

If no bigger priority problems occur, I will test if moving away from well really increases profit and then will think what can I do with one or few eggs left before banking.

Thanks for good words and valuable feedback.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why do the bot drink summoning potions all the time even when the summoning is maxed?
79/79, still drinks..

also, anything wrong with the looting ?

Why do the bot drink summoning potions all the time even when the summoning is maxed?
79/79, still drinks..

also, anything wrong with the looting ?
Hey, I think you are refering to summoning level 79. Actually, familiar special move points plays bigger role. For example, you spawn spider eggs. After every spawn, special move points of spider gets lower. After some amount of spawns, spider's special move points become too low to spawn, so one or two doses of potion are drinked. If you see that potions are being drinked before spawning or they are beeing drinked too much (more than 2 doses), then it's a problem, and please say what bot settings you used (what is being spawned, area loot on or off, using presets or not).

About looting - I don't see anything wrong. Make sure you followed instructions:
"If you're going to use area/inventory loot, then make sure you set area and inventory loot in runescape options before starting bot. If you don't set area/inventory loot, then make sure area/inventory loot are not set before starting bot."
If still problem(s) occur, please be as concrete as possible about it.

when you try for 2 hours to get this bot running infusing pouches.. and it just keep saying out of stuff.. you convince yourself its the bot that is flawed only to find out you forgot to buy pouches.. >.> great bot 10/10

I noticed when infusing pouches it sometimes get stuck on selecting the NPC in taverly instead of the obelisk. Anybody else having this issue?

Hello, it was working perfect for a bit! but now i'm having quite a problem with this. At edgeville bank, my character doesnt try walking outside to spawn the spider eggs. he just stands inside and wastes my special attacks. I'd love for this to be fixed, cause i woke up this morning and he wasted over 2000 special attacks LOLLL

Trying to do tav infuse but it just stands with the bank open, I have stuff setup in present 1

Status
Not open for further replies.