Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheNewSummoner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
warrior55 submitted a new resource:

TheNewSummoner - Which came first, the spider or the egg?

This bot makes solid cash and can be used for gold farming. The only difference from lite version - cobra eggs/fruits/spider eggs (which are best for gold farming) can be used without limits (lite version 3 hours/day). Before buying premium, I highly recommend to test lite version, see if it fits you. Feel free to post remarks/suggestions.

Info (including cash per hour):
Making cobra eggs - www.goo.gl/s4aOkx
Spawning fruits -...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
-Could you make it move a few squares off the well before spawning? This way it generates more eggs/scroll and more profit per hour because the eggs that would spawn in the area of the well won't spawn because of the terain. Many possible egg spawns are blocked this way and those potential eggs are lost.

-Could you make it so it loots the eggs that are remaining on the floor be looted right after banking? This way the bot will lose less eggs due to them being on the ground for too long (or picked up by other players).

-Great bot tho! <3

@josussen1 The main issue is when you haven't spawned full inventory yet, but eggs are starting to show on the ground for other players. That can make more harm than one or few eggs left before banking. Already fixed.

If no bigger priority problems occur, I will test if moving away from well really increases profit and then will think what can I do with one or few eggs left before banking.

Thanks for good words and valuable feedback.

Last edited:
For the tavernly method, instead of banking, can this bot provide the noted-secondary item method, where you buy the unnoted secondary ingredient of Maggistix after selling it to him in the noted form, so there is no need to bank?

if we're going to pay for this bot, at least make it so it doesn't stop the script for an hour.

For the tavernly method, instead of banking, can this bot provide the noted-secondary item method, where you buy the unnoted secondary ingredient of Maggistix after selling it to him in the noted form, so there is no need to bank?

But wouldnt u be spending more gp to get the secondary item bac from maggistix?

if we're going to pay for this bot, at least make it so it doesn't stop the script for an hour.
Premium bot stops mainly when out of stuff and can rarely stop if fails to perform some action, which is needed to proceed, like walking. Lite (free) version stops for same reasons + if 3 hours/day limit for spawning (infusing no limits for now) already used. I'll probably implement informational messages on why stopped in the upcoming update.

By the way, maybe you remember what happened before bot stopped?

Last edited:
Problem i see is that the walking using the taverley method is so damn slow.
Runs to an area, waits for a second or so then moves on. Looks jankey as. - I'll be using the free bot until this is worth paying for.

@ayrtoo do you mean :
a) taking step, waiting for like a sec, taking another and so on.
b) when all steps taken to bank/obelisk, it waits like a sec to interact with bank/obelisk?
c) both a) and b)

@ayrtoo do you mean :
a) taking step, waiting for like a sec, taking another and so on.
b) when all steps taken to bank/obelisk, it waits like a sec to interact with bank/obelisk?
c) both a) and b)
Both.
E.g moves to bridge, sits there for a moment then does next move action.
You should also add a check for when the obelisk is onscreen to click on it if your moving or not.
Well with this bot i was getting 250k /h on 2x and manually i was getting 700k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.