Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Whisperer Mate

i know youve been working hard on other things, any word on when we could expect some fixes? loving your dedication bro keep it up!

The bot has been running so good for me recently, but one glaring issue is that if the bot runs out of prayer potions before a kill and it manages to kill the boss, it will not pick up whatever gets dropped before it rapid clicks the restoration teleport. Please look into this, and thank you for all the hard work, Wait.

EDIT: So in rare instances of this bot, it will completely ignore the leech phase and continue to just run in circles, this isn't a consistent thing and seems to happen randomly where it is just best to restart the entire client after. I've tried recreating it multiple times, but I've only had it happen once and after a client restart I could not make it happen again, so it doesn't seem to be anything based on settings, but a rare and incredibly unfortunate occurrence.

Last edited:
Hey Wait, thanks for the consistent updates to this bot.

I have been noticing a lot less issues with the orb phase and currently have like a 90% perfection rate. Only thing I feel the bot needs currently is a minimum prayer dose amount before starting the next kill, as this bot will insta-teleport still without looting the drop if it runs out of prayer potions during the kill.

Awakened mode is broken.

I have 1k+ kills with this bot. It works okay and updates are consistent. Still needs work.

Last edited: