Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Whisperer Mate

I tried using this a few days ago and the awaken switch doesn't work. It doesn't take an orb from the bank nor use it, if you manually use it, it will still think it's a regular whisperer and you die. Not sure if it's been patched, but I don't want to spend 1m to just check on it .

It needs some love, dies consistently on the final phase 0 plugins on 60ping. Moves out from behind pillars right as the hit comes for unnecessary dmg

It needs some love, dies consistently on the final phase 0 plugins on 60ping. Moves out from behind pillars right as the hit comes for unnecessary dmg
IGNORE THIS AND PUT YOUR STAFF ON LONGRANGE*FIXED *NEVER A REAL ISSUE

Bot still dies a lot..

It doesn't prioritize food drops when it runs out, there will be 10 manta rays on the floor but instead of picking them up it just dies.

There's no way to set minimal health/prayer before initiating a fight too so it will go into the fight with 1 food/prayer dose and then die when it runs out and THEN it goes to restock. Should have a minimal dose option to start an encounter.

Bot also didn't loot a Virtus top when i wasn't monitoring with default loot settings, not sure what happened there.

Last edited:
Bot still dies a lot..

It doesnt prioritize food drops when it runs out, there will be 10 manta rays on the floor but instead of picking them up it just dies.

Theres no way to set minimal health/prayer before initiating a fight too so it will go into the fight with 1 food/prayer dose and then die when it runs out and THEN it goes to restock. Should have a minimal dose option to start an encounter.

Bot almost left a Virtus top on the ground because it died on the kill too. It looted the gravestone but did not go back in to loot the top, it went and restocked.. When it got back to the boss it continued to leave the top on the ground and fought the boss again. If I would have not been monitoring the bot I would have lost a 60m+ drop? My drop settings are to ignore essense and ancient potions, and any drop under 3k gold?
Exactly this. Need some way to set minimum prayer pots before initiating fight.

Bot also does not check if staff has spell chosen for auto cast. Will instead try to fight bashing and die. If you manually set it and the bot dies... which it does often in max gear? it will not reset the spell it will just keep gong back to die while it bashes

overall bot works and gets KC.. but its overly expensive because its a slow kill and dies more than it should. Doesn't attack in between phases and just stands and waits for auto retaliate. I am 500 KC in and it took a few days to get because its so slow. Have to constantly monitor this bot too. Really needs some love, I wouldn't recommend unless it gets a new update