Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Pixie Series

Hey guys, im new to RuneMate, been talking to cloud and he convinced me to script for RuneMate xD im guessing a few of you may of heard of me, I was a scripter at rsbuddy for a bit and then i got into the reverse engineering scene. Im also a web developer.

The Pixie series, well i dont have to many script ideas and i will only be working with rs3.
* Pixie Red Berry Collector -- RELEASED
* Pixie Frost Dragon Killer -- STARTED[50%]
* Pixie White Berries -- STARTED[15%]
* Pixie Dungeoneering -- PLANNED
* Pixie AIO Magic -- PLANNED

Aa0sTDL.jpg

If you want a script done, comment it below, would love suggestions.

Last edited:

wyn

Too be honest I wouldn't trust Runemate's interaction for combat. You need to be quick and concise in risk situations, I haven't seen that with basic tasks.

Runemates interaction is like that to reduce banrates etc, i did see this when i was exploring the api, not sure if it works.

Mouse.setPathGenerator(new Mouse.PathGenerator() {
@Override
public boolean move(Interactable interactable, Filter<Point> pointFilter, double v) {
return false;
}

@Override
public void render(Graphics2D graphics2D) {

}
});

Engineer
Runemates interaction is like that to reduce banrates etc, i did see this when i was exploring the api, not sure if it works.

Mouse.setPathGenerator(new Mouse.PathGenerator() {
@Override
public boolean move(Interactable interactable, Filter<Point> pointFilter, double v) {
return false;
}

@Override
public void render(Graphics2D graphics2D) {

}
});
It works just fine and makes it so that from then on out all movement related calls will be forwarded to your path generator instead, although of course I cannot advise people to do that because it adds another factor of detectability.

Engineer
Too be honest I wouldn't trust Runemate's interaction for combat. You need to be quick and concise in risk situations, I haven't seen that with basic tasks.
Combat isn't a typical situation and in those occasions I do recommend raising the mouse speed slightly for better results, although the mouse is the way it is for a reason and modifying the speed or path generator in the slightest could result in detectability changes.