Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Taking payments like crazy ?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON
  1. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate
  2. Awesome Divination - $0.08 x 1 hour
  3. 6 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate
    Awesome Divination - $0.08 x 1 hour

11 minutes ago
  5. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

37 minutes ago
  6. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

59 minutes ago

Is this problem being worked on ? I don't want to make a loss here :p

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Is this problem being worked on ? I don't want to make a loss here :p
If Arbiter cant fix it rn I can pay you back the amount you have been overly charged since it's my bot. But I don't want to have to keep doing this :( .

I don't really care about a dollar or so but I don't want to use this bot and lose money ? u feel me bro ? xD

maybe you can make it open for the users that already are using it until a fix comes ? (not open for non payers ofc)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
maybe you can make it open for the users that already are using it until a fix comes ? (not open for non payers ofc)
Would be very hard to do, but for you for a little while, yes since you didn't ask me to pay you back. You will see a second copy of my bot in your bot list, please remove the prem one from you list for now until this issue gets resolved.

Mod Automation
Are you restarting the bot or the RuneMate application? Or you running multiple accounts using this bot?

I'm having the same problem...as much as I hate to complain about how fast I'm losing 8 cents - it'd be cool if someone could explain this :)

Would be very hard to do, but for you for a little while, yes since you didn't ask me to pay you back. You will see a second copy of my bot in your bot list, please remove the prem one from you list for now until this issue gets resolved.

Create a private copy of the bot and then grant users who got charged multiple times by accident access to it for x duration. Do note you're only allowed to do this for up to y users at a time, where y is the # of free bots you have published.