Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Surprised this isn't made... Funeral Pyre!!

• Game Mode: RS3/OSRS
  • Link to wiki: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Funeral_Pyre
  • Summary: Start at Burgh de Rott bank. Fill Coffin with Urium Remains. Take out 24 pyre logs, one tinderbox. Tele with Morytania 3+ legs. Run to Funeral Pyre. Get keys / coins. Tele with Morytania legs Burgh de Rott. Bank keys, repeat with fill coffin, grab logs, go. Morytania Legs not required
  • Required stats: 95 Firemaking for the fastest method.
  • Required quests: In Aid of the Myreque
  • Required items: Pyre Logs and Remains
  • Other notes: Highest Tier (Urium Remains) is roughly 220k per inventory, with a profit of 150-200k per run + Elite Clue Rewards. This is also an Elite Clue Run, one of the best I know of, better than Dragon Implings!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230209_024506.png
    Screenshot_20230209_024506.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
It seems quite niche, something only an ironman would use. I wasn't able to find any youtube vids on it.

It seems quite niche, something only an ironman would use. I wasn't able to find any youtube vids on it.
Not really as you can buy the pyre logs and remains from the GE

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Author of MaxiBots
Sounds very expensive to do a full bot run unless the bot was able to open the chests and sell anything it gets and buy more of the items...

Sounds very expensive to do a full bot run unless the bot was able to open the chests and sell anything it gets and buy more of the items...
The bot wouldn't need to as this would be more an elite clue scroll bot, with the added bonus of making money and fire making / prayer xp.