Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Supporter Question

Hey,

First of, this is not a bug thread,.. i just needed to add that or suggestion.. :S

I am going to be honest, and i also not care if anyone judges me for that but i am a 1$ supporter :)

Can i still make my last 1$ "donation" become re-curring?
And will it always remain 1$?
Or, do i need to wait and check this option when this month has passed, and will i still have the option to select 1$?

thanks,

@Arbiter @EvilCabbage @Aidden @Cloud

Mod Automation
We have no current plans to change the minimum donation amount of $1. If we do ever change it in the future, we will most likely cancel any existing $1 subscriptions through Paypal. Therefore it should be safe to set your $1 donation as recurring; many users have already.

We have no current plans to change the minimum donation amount of $1. If we do ever change it in the future, we will most likely cancel any existing $1 subscriptions through Paypal. Therefore it should be safe to set your $1 donation as recurring; many users have already.
Thanks for clearing that up, both by PM and on here :)

I'm sure every little helps, i think i donated like 5 bucks i can't remember but at the end of this month i will up it as runemate so far has proven more than worthy and it'd be great to really see it take off.